Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling random items

Discussion on Selling random items within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling random items

Dream garment -1
Flame robe -1
Fatal allure -1
Anniversary Suit
PoliceUniform -1 (swat)
Perm -1 cat hammer

PM me details cheers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling random +7,8,12 gears/items.
12/12/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 5 Replies
Hello Im quiting conquer, because i need money for my books and going to play perfect world/tribalwars with irl friends. Accepting onli money, accepted payments see downstaires. Items and stuff for sale: Sup +8 P0 non perm 2 soc -3 sdg sdg Lv120 EARING Sup +8 P0 non perm 2 soc -3 sdg sdg Lv15 EARING
How to edit items in the Random Box.
12/02/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 9 Replies
Is it possible to edit items which are including in the Random Box(ID:2000520)? I want to get the items such as Master Helms or Weapons randomly from the Random Box but I don't know how to edit the containing items. Please someone help me. Thank you.
[Buying] Generic 02 Items/gold random
06/10/2013 - Last Chaos Trading - 2 Replies
Kaufe auf gen02 items oder gold je nachdem was besser angeboten wird und menge. keine accounts.. zahle bis 25€.
Steam> Random Items
03/29/2011 - Flyff Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, ich verkaufe einen assist(lv28) mit paar items: CS: Frestyle Cap(M) Snowboarder Suit(M) Hands(M) Casual Shoes(M) Teageuk Cloak Baby Cobra
WTS Various Random Items
06/09/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
I'm quitting the game and want to sell all my stuff... WTS Many Various Items You Might Need!