Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tro gears and tallies

Discussion on tro gears and tallies within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
tro gears and tallies

ok i am looking to buy some gears. tro gears +8 not +12 and tallies +8 nothing bigger then +8 only can buy 2 things at once add me on skype jason81290

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading, tao gears for Pirate or monk Gears,Ninja !!! Storm Server
10/16/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
I have Full +8 set tao gears, with p6 and p4 souls and some +12 items Let me know if your interested ! Pm me, or skype me Pierce.Williams2
Selling Account + Gears + Gears & More Gears @ Snowwhite!
06/29/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Server: Cinderella/Snowwhite (Tro) Gears: Sup +6 SDG/SDG -5 Ears lvl 112 (102HP) Sup +6 SDG -5 130 Necky lvl 130 (130HP) Sup +6 SDG/SDG Blade lvl 130 (142HP) Sup +6 SDG/SDG -3 Trojan Armor lvl 120 (130HP) GoodLuck -1 Sup +6 SDG/SDG -5 Sword lvl 130 (225HP) Sup +6 SGG/SGG -1 Fan
[Poll] Tallies?
04/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Here's my question to you. If you were to make a private server with real CO like drop and exp rates, with no special way to get free cps/items, how would you have tallies work against players? Incase the poll feature doesn't work for me the choices are: Make them work like in real CO, full -/+ damage against other players Reduce the -/+ bonus on tallies against players but not get rid of them Make tallies not work against players at all.
Can I Make my Tallies and Garment blessed by Rebornin it?
10/29/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Is it possible for my to bless(-1) my garment and tallies by doing a bless reborn?