Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling VIP level 3 account, close to vip 4. 10$ USD

Discussion on Selling VIP level 3 account, close to vip 4. 10$ USD within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling VIP level 3 account, close to vip 4. 10$ USD

I haven't played this game in years, I no longer need it, I'm not sure if you'll find anything of use on the account, I have accounts on too many servers to remember. I want to make it a fast transaction, 15$ and the account is yours, sell the spots or whatever, i don't care. Extremely cheap considering i dropped 900 dollars on the account or whatever. If you want a middle man then you will have to pay for it, I will not go first either. I have all the account information as well.

The account also has various accounts on it, some are reborn, one is also 2nd reborn. Not the best accounts, but pretty cool i guess.

Paypal only.
Old 07/29/2014, 22:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm me please
Old 07/29/2014, 23:13   #3

Still selling.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Battlefield 3+Close quarters+Bad company 2 account
08/03/2013 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Post offers,for more information pm me your skype name. Battlefield 3 is standard with the close quarters dlc. Since admin finally moved my exact post to origin trading i request that he deletes this one.
selling guild wars account close to GWAMM
03/13/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
hey i got a guild wars account i do not use It has the title my guild smells like mahagony and is 3 titles away from gwamm which is really easy to get. skype- normyletx
Selling Gpotato EclipseServer lvl122 Account With Close-EndGame Equips
12/18/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
As the title says, I'm selling my account in Eclipse Server that consists of a high level character that is level 122. There is other character as well at lvl86 and lvl66. Lvl122 character is a Soul Arbiter equipped with Full Tarintus Set 3/3; +12 Tarintus Robe http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg444/scaled.php?s erver=444&filename=screenshot2011121320343.jpg &res=medium +12 Tarintus Necklace...
Selling Gpotato LunaPlus EclipseServer lvl122 Account With Close-EndGame Equips
12/13/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I'm selling my account in Eclipse Server that consists of a high level character that is level 121. There is other character as well at lvl86 and lvl66. Lvl122 character is a Soul Arbiter equipped with Full Tarintus Set 3/3; +12 Tarintus Robe http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg444/scaled.php?s erver=444&filename=screenshot2011121320343.jpg &res=medium +12 Tarintus Necklace...