Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account 27kkk donation

Discussion on Account 27kkk donation within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account 27kkk donation

Would like to sell account 130-130-140 27kkk donation, right now it is a pure monk, it was previously a wat war pirate. It does not have good jiang or chi, was working on it, has a gold prize. You can send me a pm and I will tell you more info.
Old 05/07/2014, 03:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how match u sell account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] WTT Uber Haven Accaunt for LoS Donation set or any donation items
01/29/2014 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
WTT Uber haven accunt lv80 Got 80 lvl armor 4x Wep With Pain lv6 2x Top <--All Max Oj/ all Olympic accesory All Max Oj Uber Linked / Attack cape Max Oj //// i got 2 1-15 acc good oj / max gear // Im Looking for LoS Donation set or any Donation Items
Account donation
12/11/2013 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hey guys, i need to know if i can get banned because of play in a give account, a friend of mine gave me this account and a guy idk is telling that he know's that the account has given and it has SS proving that and he saying that he will report me. can i get ban for it?
[Selling] Level 138 Account with 1.337 Billion Donation
08/25/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Wut wut in the butt butt.
Wts shaiya heroes donation account
08/16/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
This account has full donation gears/acc on it Pm me on skype lil_wayne882
WTS nemesis Account and donation rings. NEED Dills in SIZ
01/03/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
i got a max ak full rb. full +12 gear with 3 omens got 1 crit, 2 nemesis 2010, 1 marbai miracle, 1 offender, 1 deffenter (donation items) 240 tickets in the account also many more craps in the stash. like DN weapons 145 +12 summy set dils gems and much more. looking for Millions in siz. or a big amount of coppers and silvers ;D Pm me. Offer me