Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S > Garments, + items & more

Discussion on S > Garments, + items & more within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 04/25/2014, 08:31   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by laosnamese View Post
like i mentioned in the earlier messages. $200 was not firm. just your offer of $100 was basically half off the asking price. what im saying is it would definitely not be $200 but i wont going half off for the item .
Sure thing, just let me know. I can't be bothered to pay more than $100 for a garment which doesn't offer any extra stats, etc..
Old 04/25/2014, 16:59   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikee7 View Post
Sure thing, just let me know. I can't be bothered to pay more than $100 for a garment which doesn't offer any extra stats, etc..
yep.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] +12 items / cps / mounts / garments
11/03/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 23 Replies
Hello there...when the new server started i wish to play here So ill sell my items and evrything for TQ cards on new server Mortal Strike as i dont have paypal... I CAN RECEIVE PAYMENT WITH WESTERN UNION TOO. Items : +12 p6 permanent grim hammer 2 soc SDG SDG -7 KATANA level 140/139 x2 200 $ each +12 p6 permanent 2 soc SDG SDG -7 blade ( non poison ) level 140 280$ +12 p6 permanent 2 soc SDG SDG -7 warrior armor level 70 200$ +12 p6 permanent 2 soc SDG SDG -7 warrior helmet level 67 200...
[Selling] Items on Eagle server (Including +12, Gems, Garments And lots of composing items)
09/19/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 8 Replies
I have played conquer for many years and decided to quit long time ago.. I might not be known on epvp, But i'm deffiniatly thrustworthy. And since there is allot of scamming going on on the internet i won't be the one going first but i don't mind to use a middleman like "www.playerauctions.com" (Sorry if i'm not allowed to mention website) It's just that i know that Transactions through that site are thrustworthy. I will be making screenshots and record the trades to make sure that the...
GARMENTS & Pirate Items
07/13/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my gears for USD. I am quitting Conquer for good and need everything gone. Offers are acceptable. Rules:1. I use paypal only so i would like to be gifted first. Already have been scammed once because someone wanted me to trade first yet he only sent half of what i deserved. 2. I dont scam, right after the money is sent i will give you the items you paid for. 3.I don't x-fer servers, you have to come to me. Im sorry. Super 2soc/sdgsdg +12 -3 Rapier P6 Perm. $200 USD Super...
New garments,MOBS,items?
08/03/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hello, Where can I find cool garments , new mobs(bosses) , and new items for my co private server!?
[Help] Adding New Items and Garments
07/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Can someone help me how to add new items and Garments with +12 -7 2 sdgs. Can someone help me. Thanks.