Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hi everyone i am old co player thinking of returning to play jiang eu server buying

Discussion on hi everyone i am old co player thinking of returning to play jiang eu server buying within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi everyone i am old co player thinking of returning to play jiang eu server buying

hi there every 1 i am after buying cps and items on jiang eu server
i know it use to be 2 usd per 215 cps duno if its cheaper or not now
but i am open to reasonable prices i pay using paypal i am verified
so instant cleared funds so please post or pm what you are selling
and your prices please my skype is lukester123321 thanks for reading.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Returning Player From 2005-2007
03/11/2014 - Say Hello - 5 Replies
Hi Everyone, Im new to the forum just wanted to find out If any of my old Guild members still play or out here, or anyone who I used to talk to, My old server bak in 2005 was Eagle, old name was Chunky (Archer) Bak on the new server as of last month new name DeadlyKillah. :pimp:
Thinking of buying uRohan Server files ? Dont.
04/17/2013 - Rohan - 4 Replies
If you are thinking of buying uRohan server files from PwD.strikE i suggest you don't. Ive talked to multiple people who have told me that he has scammed them and just gave them the mapid. I have the mapUS and know what it looks like and have checked the files that PwD.strikE has sold to them and it is not it. Do not ask to buy the mapUS from me I'm not selling it and will not sell it regardless of the price. If you are thinking of buying them from him i suggest you don't cause it...
Returning player and i need info
11/03/2012 - Atlantica Online - 4 Replies
i decided to come back to the game after like 2-3years and i was wondering how much money would i need to come back with no problems. my character was 101-102 and i had a bunch of mercs 70-100. the main thing im asking is how much would it cost me to get +0 gear around this level for all my mercs and upgrade my spartan/druid/sheriff/elementalist/pirate to an appropriate rank. also i'll probably be looking to buy/trade for gold so helping me out would probably be beneficial if you're a gold...
Long Returning Player looking for help
09/25/2012 - Final Fantasy XIV - 0 Replies
Ok so I'm returning, stopped playing after the fateful tsunami tragedy, looged in I used to be on rabenastre now I'm on Balmung, still a conjurer and I have more than a few items in my bag with a red X beside, not sure what to do.... so should I just scrap everything and start a new character?
Old returning player looking for a CO guide
04/06/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
So ive been off CO for a long time im really looking for any1 in lightning server or any server to atleast be my friend :P Heres the thing im returning i currently have 3 tq $25 cards from gamestop and dont know what i should do with em Only serious answers Mabe its been 1-2 and a half years since played Can this thread be moved placed in wrong section Sorry