Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying/Selling TIPS! For those who keep PM'ing Me

Discussion on Buying/Selling TIPS! For those who keep PM'ing Me within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying/Selling TIPS! For those who keep PM'ing Me

Simple Logics&Method in Buying/Selling:

1.)
A. [Seller] NEVER go first, unless he or she is a trusted seller/buyer, EVEN if they're trustful on epvp there's still chances they'll scamm you.

B. [Buyer] EXPECT to pay first, the risk are yours to take if you inquire on something. AND "ALWAYS CHECK" the person who are selling you stuff past posts/thread before making any final confirmations to proceed with transaction.

2.)
[Buyer] Take precaution in paying through WU, in this process you'll pay first and depends on WU, it might takes days to week before your money get to the seller, and by THEN the "Seller" might just take off with your money.

3.)
A. [Seller] Paying through paypal, "ALWAYS" ask the person making the purchase note it for "Paying for Virtual Goods/Online Gaming Goods/Online Intangible Goods"

B. [Buyer] When making a purchase "MAKE SURE" the gears weren't just recently unlock or gears were purchase through TP (Trade Partner).
Explanation:
a. If the gears were just unlock the day before you made the purchase OR if you were to trade through TP, whoever is selling you the gears can file a report case to TQ that he or she didn't authorized the trade and he or she can alter his/her IP address during this process or transaction.

b. So make sure the gears has been unlock for a duration of period already, for instance if you've confirm the gear has been unlock for longer than 2 Weeks you're safe. (TQ don't support anything after 2 Weeks of has past)

c. Best bet is to have the "Seller" be on his main account trading you the gears "MEANWHILE" his/her account MUST be a merchant. (There may be some difficulties here, due to seller feel unsafe about trading through their "MAINS" because of report issues)

4.)---Brian's Tip
Just because people are legit buysers, "DONT" mean they're "LEGIT SELLER". Just because you buy gears from trustful sellers "DON"T MEAN YOU"RE A LEGIT SELLER." I got scammed from people who claim to have vouches from you (Kyushii) and others too. [Quoted his message from his PM]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is anything i miss, someone who has experience or know about, please do add on to this.
These are some simple steps buyer/seller don't take into account when buying/selling.

BE AWARE!
&
HAPPY SELLING/BUYING Stuff ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2014, 00:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyushii View Post

2.)
[Buyer] Take precaution in paying through WU, in this process you'll pay first and depends on WU, it might takes days to week before your money get to the seller, and by THEN the "Seller" might just take off with your money.
WU is instant. If they're going to take your money, they're going to take your money.

Quote:
3.)
A. [Seller] Paying through paypal, "ALWAYS" ask the person making the purchase note it for "Paying for Virtual Goods/Online Gaming Goods/Online Intangible Goods"
Yes, this will help a bit, but PayPal will side with the buyer 99% of the time or whomever has a better story. Even if PayPal doesn't side with them, they can go and reverse through PayPal or bank. I know this through experience, buying gold for a friend's birthday, seller never delivered and I filed a case for online gaming goods not received. The best advice is to get payments from their PayPal balance and gifted/personal payment. This will be much harder to reverse.

Quote:
B. [Buyer] When making a purchase "MAKE SURE" the gears weren't just recently unlock or gears were purchase through TP (Trade Partner).
Explanation:
a. If the gears were just unlock the day before you made the purchase OR if you were to trade through TP, whoever is selling you the gears can file a report case to TQ that he or she didn't authorized the trade and he or she can alter his/her IP address during this process or transaction.

b. So make sure the gears has been unlock for a duration of period already, for instance if you've confirm the gear has been unlock for longer than 2 Weeks you're safe. (TQ don't support anything after 2 Weeks of has past)
False, it doesn't matter how long the gear was unlocked for. If they're smart and used a different IP to unlock and trade to you, it'll be reversed. Even in cases of sharing, with real IP addresses, if you know the right GM, they'll get you back your items.

Quote:
c. Best bet is to have the "Seller" be on his main account trading you the gears "MEANWHILE" his/her account MUST be a merchant. (There may be some difficulties here, due to seller feel unsafe about trading through their "MAINS" because of report issues)
It makes no difference what account they trade from. If the guy used a different IP that hasn't been logged as sharing, you're screwed.

Quote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is anything i miss, someone who has experience or know about, please do add on to this.
These are some simple steps buyer/seller don't take into account when buying/selling.

BE AWARE!
&
HAPPY SELLING/BUYING Stuff ^_^
Although your advice is helpful, nothing is 100%. My best advice is to use a reputable middleman.
Old 03/20/2014, 01:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Isaac- View Post
WU is instant. If they're going to take your money, they're going to take your money.
In some transaction it isn't, process gets pended. So not all WU are instant.

Quote:
Yes, this will help a bit, but PayPal will side with the buyer 99% of the time or whomever has a better story. Even if PayPal doesn't side with them, they can go and reverse through PayPal or bank. I know this through experience, buying gold for a friend's birthday, seller never delivered and I filed a case for online gaming goods not received. The best advice is to get payments from their PayPal balance and gifted/personal payment. This will be much harder to reverse.
And false, you even if you reverse the funds from your bank, the money has been reverted but the dispute would still be pending through paypal unless you've won the dispute. I know this because i'm a bank accountant. The money then will be disperse if you lost the case although it was already put back into your account after you have file a dispute to reverse the transaction through you bank.

Quote:
False, it doesn't matter how long the gear was unlocked for. If they're smart and used a different IP to unlock and trade to you, it'll be reversed. Even in cases of sharing, with real IP addresses, if you know the right GM, they'll get you back your items.
this is somewhat correct or what not but this tactic you mention could be countered. As i've done many transaction before. To avoid this, use skype, through skype you can see their ip address, as i will not mention hence it's a method to DDOS'ing people. But its a method i use to check its their daily IP addresses and the help of a few Developers from CO to confirm IP addresses when purchasing.

Quote:
It makes no difference what account they trade from. If the guy used a different IP that hasn't been logged as sharing, you're screwed.
It actually does, the risk of trading from their main account could be disputed into a RMT (Real money Trade) TQ case. And TQ doesn't tolerate RMT. Unless you have been a huge bulker in the past.

Quote:
Although your advice is helpful, nothing is 100%. My best advice is to use a reputable middleman.
In this thread i didn't state this is 100% protection. These are just some tips to avoid scamms and to take precautions. MM shouldn't be your first step. MM should be everyone's last resort. If both end of the party doesn't have any rep or dont trust one another THEN you should both agree on a MM you both could rely on.
Old 03/21/2014, 02:46   #4

TIP #4 Added.

Someone has brought it to my attention. If you have any tips/advice out there. Feel free.
Old 03/24/2014, 04:26   #5

Thanks for the heads up.

** Revised **