Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>133 2 rb acc on Lucky 7

Discussion on S>133 2 rb acc on Lucky 7 within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>133 2 rb acc on Lucky 7

Hello mates selling 2 rb archer monk archer Vip lvl 3

Hawe few of items bound
2x Knifes +4 soc sdg
Tower elite +4 soc
Fan super +4 1 soc (12k progress)
Super +4 1 soc boots
Super ring (not bound)

I think thats all

(Not going 1 st)

Selling account because changed server.
Old 02/12/2014, 05:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How much are you charging? add me on skype - shnickies

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Hack for lucky streak/ lucky mode
03/27/2011 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
Is it possible to hack pwi, and give your self a lucky streak? To get it the hard way you have to find Duke Blacke, keep talking to him until he tells u a certain gem merchant is feeling lucky. You go and trade with gem merchant, and then u have a chance to get a lucky streak. Some people say that there's a 5% chance that will happen, but im not sure about the credibility. Also the lucky streak lasts untill u log off, and it will crit all lucky packs u get and stuff. I was just thinking it...
lucky best
01/18/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
The excellent windsurfers in the smashing are getting agreeable for the 2011 Fuerteventura Flood Classic, to kick wrong on the 8th February, at the North Shore of Fuerteventura, Canary Islands. The spectacular bring to an end of this Spanish cay whim stimulate the nerves of 22 participants from five weird countries, together with five local riders. "After this year we are advantageous again and some of the a- gesture sailors in the world last will and testament result in the end,...
How Lucky Are U??
12/20/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
i managed 2 find a db and 4 mets in only 272 kills =P(i guess im lucky lol)
Lucky Time HACK, for when u get lucky time
10/24/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
when u go sit in guys thing given lucky time, light off firecracker to do another emotion becuse when doing it, it wont let, so lightfirecracker, then sit, when he leaves, ull still be getting lucky time