Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+12 Rare Steed

Discussion on +12 Rare Steed within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
+12 Rare Steed

Posting behalf of my friend who needs a +12 rare steed either zebra,blazehoof or frostbite. He is willing to pay $200 via paypal max. PM me if you have.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rare Steed/Mount breeding
05/06/2015 - Conquer Online 2 - 37 Replies
I was searching a little at the file mounttype.dat(or something like that) and I found the following: Color1=255 Color2=150 Color3=0 armor=8010000 Showrate=100
Rare Steed
07/29/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
Hi, Im a new member in this forum and I wanted to know if anyone can help me in creating a frostbite or any rare steed that i can use in my conquer online character.:D any nice suggestion are welcome and please no bullying here ;)
Will trade Rare Steed Packs code for lavender steed fix
02/06/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey all... I will trade Rare Steed Packs to the one who will really help me to fix of on screen steed look in source 5530. When riding other players see my steed Lavender but it is not a Lavender steed i wear ...like it is on screenshot--> I will trade those steed packs codes to the one who will really help me: Thanks in advanced :)
Rare steed [More than just a Theory]
10/03/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Hey guys, i never post but i read the forums allot.:rolleyes: Gathered together Allot of other ppls work and made up my own theory. *edit* Looking to be true *edit* BIT OF INTRODUCTION TO STEEDS FOR EVERYONE THAT ISNT THAT INFORMED. *edit* Mounts or steeds have meny kinds but they are all formed from 3 basic colours : black, brown and white. when you compose a steed into another one the colour may change and get a new breed of steeds. When you compose a steed with Breeder in Twin City...
Rare Steed Thread.
08/12/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I made this Thread so everyone who has made a Rare Steed can post how they made them. Also if anybody knows any links which show how to make Rare Steeds would be really appreciated. :D.