Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

59,99$ TQ POINT CARDS for 40,99$.

Discussion on 59,99$ TQ POINT CARDS for 40,99$. within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 03/06/2014, 10:09   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
So if you want earn money, you can scamming people on the elitepvers. Elite mods will delete every post where someone called you scammer.
Old 03/06/2014, 13:41   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yep its a shame because good people like you kriss who don't do things like this lose customers because of it and customers lose out on money. We should look into creating our own forum that is better moderated then this one
Old 03/22/2014, 18:41   #18

First to contact me will get it for 30,99 !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Before you are going to buy TQ Point Cards somewhere that you don’t know!
06/18/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 44 Replies
http://krisswoj.com/style/krisswoj_logo.gif --------------------------------- Before you are going to buy somewhere that you don’t know! If you have been scammed, please read this thread and see epvp support interface. Because of the amount of offers about "cheap" TQ Point Cards from new sellers, we’re warning you!!- To make sure that your account is safe, TQ Digital has to get money for all TQ Point Cards that you buy. The price could be cutted down to some level , which cannot be...
TQ Point Cards
07/06/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
I am wondering if anyone can sell me TQ Point cards, PM Me what kind of card and the price you want to sell them for. Thanks :)
[Buying] Riot Point Cards | Up to $25 Cards | Paying extra $5 to any card! NEED ASAP
06/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
N/A
[Guide]PrizeRebel - earn FREE TQ Point cards, iTunes cards, Games,Consoles and more!
01/08/2012 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 19 Replies
Please visit my website! It has more tips and hints with picture's than that guide here has! First of all, download and install roboform. This allows you to fill in fields with just one click! This allows you to complete surveys with a simple click on the button! Note: i suggest to install this in english so all fields will be reconised. If the site doesnt work for your countrie i suggest using a proxy like hotspotshield. This proxy will ALWAYS change your ip to an USA one, so ALL survey...