Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

some +12 items

Discussion on some +12 items within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
some +12 items

Hey hey,

serious buyer here for the following items:

+12 fan
+12 Tower
+12 Crop
+12 ring p6
+12 boots p3/p6
+12 necklace

lvl doesn't matter.

Transaction will be through Paypal.

Contact me on skype: mbjasps.one
or PM me!
Old 01/08/2014, 09:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
for Cps only if u want

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Items on Eagle server (Including +12, Gems, Garments And lots of composing items)
09/19/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 8 Replies
I have played conquer for many years and decided to quit long time ago.. I might not be known on epvp, But i'm deffiniatly thrustworthy. And since there is allot of scamming going on on the internet i won't be the one going first but i don't mind to use a middleman like "www.playerauctions.com" (Sorry if i'm not allowed to mention website) It's just that i know that Transactions through that site are thrustworthy. I will be making screenshots and record the trades to make sure that the...
[Ganz Einfach]HowTo GM Items & Neue Waffen & Drachengott Items implementieren
08/01/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 31 Replies
Hey Com, ich weiß zwar, dass es schon einige solcher Threads gibt ABER diesen bestimmt noch nicht.... Also ich habe mal eine Query(Erklär ich gleich) für euch reingeschreiben, mit der man übelst einfach GM,Drachengott und neue Waffen entbuggt :) Also so gehts :1. Navicat öffnen 2. in die Datenbank "player" 3. die Tabelle "item_proto" öffnen 4. Links oben auf File