Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full Assassin +12 p6 perm-7 gear

Discussion on Full Assassin +12 p6 perm-7 gear within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Full Assassin +12 p6 perm-7 gear

Add me on Mike.Lopez324 if you are intrested please no scammers and yes we will be using a middleman. so if you plan on scamming dont even bother
Old 10/21/2013, 07:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
what lvl ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Assassin Telemachus Elyos Full Gear +15
07/21/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Like the title say WTS FULL gear Sin Telemachus Eyos for more details about gear and price pm.
WTS 55 Assassin - Nexus server full pvp gear
08/03/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. I am selling my fully pvp geared assassin (asmodian) on Nexus server, due to me no longer having the time to play it actively. Gear list: Head: Noble Coliseum Champion's Hat Neck: ABG Corundum Necklace Earrings : ABG Corundum Earrings x2 Rings : ABG Corundum Ring x2 Belt: ABG's Leather Belt Gear set : Full Elite Archon Tribunus set +10 with attack +5 stones. Weapons : Coliseum Champions Brand +15 and +10 with Silence and para godstones and +5 attack stones.
Assassin Full PVP Gear + 850K AP PRO ACCOUNT
08/25/2011 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
CURRENT ABYSS POINTS = 850K 89X PLAT MEDALS 65 Million Kinah EU PERENTO SERVER WTS THIS ACCOUNT ONLY!!! Selling lvl 55 Pro Assassin Account I'm the Owner of this account for 2 years come this September 2011, finally willing to sell this amazing account. My Assassin is well Known on Perento server. He's One of the best Assassins in game. He's Elyos and has amazing Damage.
Wts][55 Assassin Elyos Spatalos] [Full PvP Gear]
04/25/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, Want to sell one of the best Assassin 55 lvl on Spatalos. ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Main Weapons: * +8 Guardian Tribunus's Sword 6x(+5attack) . Palaryze goodstone. (Best Eternal GS in game) * +8 Elite Guardian Tribunus's Sword 6x(+5attack) . Palaryze goodstone. * Second weapon: * Pacyfication Longbow combined with Guardian Tribuns's Longbow 4x(+17crit strike) + 6x(+14crit strike). Silences goodstone.
WTS: ASSASSIN L50 FULL AP GEAR L 40 SET + FULL AP ACCESSORIES : EU SERVERS
08/17/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Elyos Account There is a paralyse Godstone in the OH weapon http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3985/94173007. th.jpg In the warehouse there are many things to sell and a couple of millions kinah Acct has 9 months worth of in-game rewards (free crowns every month), and other prizes. There are 3/5 miragent pieces, lot of consumables and gatherables.