Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrior items / DBs on Storm

Discussion on Warrior items / DBs on Storm within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warrior items / DBs on Storm

Hi

I'm looking to buy either Warrior items or DBs on Storm. I'd like a +12 P6 spear. In addition I need a shield, armor and helmet. Everything should be +6 perm p2 minimum. Can't afford full +12 p6 set.

Alternatively looking for DBs so I can buy the items from market.

Contact me on skype: kukkakepp1 with what items you have to offer and your price.
Old 07/20/2013, 14:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me skype: androashraf99

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Storm/Pishu_EU 312BP Warrior
07/19/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Done.
Selling Lv78 Elemental Warrior on Storm (PvE)
01/16/2012 - Forsaken World - 3 Replies
34k hp, 4k attack, good 3v3 score (2200+). Close to wings (70 chroma) with many extra lv2 gems on the bank. Many jobs maxed. Level 40+ wind mastery. 150+ achievements and many titles if you care about that. Untamed pet with good talents. Nyos' Minion mount. Full arena equipment with very good IDs. All skill scrolls (up to this level) unsealed, including expensive ones. I spent a lot of time and money on this character, its very well built. If you want more details or give an offer PM...
S> lvl 80 human warrior storm pve
12/29/2011 - Forsaken World - 1 Replies
lvl 2 wings, 56k hp unbuffed, 6300 attack self buffed. lvl 80 wind mastery and lvl 50 phy mastery. if youre interested leave a post or PM me
WTS lv 77 elemental warrior on storm
10/16/2011 - Forsaken World - 2 Replies
WTS lv 77 elemental warrior 78 chroma, 2.2xx 3v3 rating , have the full kluer set with very nice ids, all to lv 6, fully gemed with rage fire 3s, solar 3s, shattershards, and two gold spark 3s, very powerful warrior. have a blue pet with deadliness 2. taking offers on this really strong warrior, post here for any or for more information, thank you.
S> 77 warrior storm pve server
09/17/2011 - Forsaken World - 0 Replies
I'm not giving a ton of details cuz i dont wanna risk getting banned. char has full lvl 3 gems( not garbage ones), really high mastery for wind and phy, 40k hp, amazing pets and more. if youre interested PM me on here or leave an offer. this acc has a lot of money put into it. i can give more details after u PM me and we talk.