Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2nd Reborn Level 126 Archer

Discussion on 2nd Reborn Level 126 Archer within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2nd Reborn Level 126 Archer

Don't really play conquer anymore and wish to sell my account, here's all the information on my character

Character Information:

Items For Sale:

(2) SuperPolarKnife(+5) Socket 2 Gem(s) Dragon Gem
(1) SuperCryingRing(+6) Socket 1 Gem(s) Dragon Gem
(1) SuperStarTower(+5) Socket 1 Gem(s) GloryGem Dmg/MagicDmg-300
(1) SuperEagleCoat(+2)
(1) SuperDragonNecklace(+2)
(1) Evernight Garment (Scream Costume) Damage - 1%

Screenshots:

Pm with offers, or ask for skype
Old 06/03/2013, 23:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me gN.xSexse on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
reborn level
04/01/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
So i had this ninja i made like 2 years ago, and i totaly forgot at what lvl i rb-ed him. is there any way to check that out?
S>level 130 2nd reborn fire tao
05/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I have an 130 - 130 - 130 fire - water - fire tao that i wish to sell. I played conquer a long time but i found another game that i prefer more, so i stopped playing conquer a week ago. It has full super gear with almost full 2 sock, it's boots are blessed and it's backsword is a mana backsword. The whole gear is 4+ or higher. (All socks contain super phoenix gems) Also, it has alot of money, and i mean mil's. It also has half a db worth of cps left. Skills such as heal and...
trade acc archer level 107 reborn for bow super 2 socket level 115
01/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
trade acc archer level 107 reborn for bow super 2 socket level 115 in unrnos
Level a Reborn Warrior From Level 15 to 125 In 1 Week!
11/16/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
It is not my guide ,but i think it is very good ;] All credits go to ^|CØNGÄ|^ from Unicorn server ------------------------------- Ok, here is my guide on how to level reborn level 15 warriors to level 127 in ONLY 1 week! All it takes is a little effort and decent equipment. I know some of you don?t have equipment probably not as good as this YET but this guide is pretty much just for those who can afford the equipment. Read other Guides/Tips if this one isn?t useful to you, there are...
What level should I reborn at?
05/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
I was going to reborn at 124 for my fire tao, but a friend told me today that after level 120 any exp you get gets cut in half, which is going to make climbing to 124 twice as long. I never PK much on my tao so is it worth it to wait until 124+ to reborn to get the few extra AP? Or should I just reborn at 120? I'm going fire-fire.