Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DRAGON BALLS!

Discussion on DRAGON BALLS! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking DRAGON *****!

Hello, I need dbs on Server Dragon- WildKingdom, But I can also buy in other servers...

pls contact-me
Old 05/23/2013, 15:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

time waster. DONT DEAL WITH HIM
Old 10/17/2013, 16:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> Dragon Balls
07/23/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
S> 65 DBs 2$ each Server : Glory (only)
Selling Dragon balls
05/26/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
well people after long time, trying to get pay pal, it seems I will finnaly get one in about 1week from now on. So I have played conquer for a while now and on alot of srvers, so I have alot dragon balls on almsot all srvers, but now I got a little tired of playing it, and I will try to sell some to get something out of it I am selling only to good english speaking persons who use pay pal. And dont think you will scamm me or something, becouse I dont give Dragon Balls until I get paied...
Dragon Balls
12/19/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Is there an easy way of getting Db's without doing that quest or paying for them?
Story: Much ado About Dragon Balls
05/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 24 Replies
Much ado about Dragon Balls by Hamtaro Before reading: please understand that this story is a comedy and should be taken as such. It was impossible to hear yourself think near the chaotic mob located at the center of the marketplace. Hamtaro, the warrior, had just arrived by the conductor to run some errands and see what new things were going on. His first stop was the warehouse so he began to push his way through the crowd when...