Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Warning]Read before purchasing DBs!

Discussion on [Warning]Read before purchasing DBs! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Warning]Read before purchasing DBs!

This means that 'most' DBs you purchased yesterday or today will get removed/rollbacked.

I suggest everyone to wait with doing any transactions till after everything is back to normal.

I've sold 50 DBs yesterday as well, which I made with the exploit so I'll have to refund those players. Just remember that not everyone is willing to refund the loss.

Be careful!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/12/2013, 21:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Always looking out for the community. Good job Capt.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Know My background before Purchasing
06/25/2012 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hello You can call me Dr Swag I live in the UK I am an iOS developer for Apple CS I am one of the few who write programming language for the games you play on your iDevices! I have worked on such games as Dragonvale and TD I have a home server, a bank of 5 PC's, clouded together with ultra high spec.
purchasing ZERO
07/25/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 16 Replies
I'm not an endorser of LU or GC or whatever but to those who actually plan on buying zero thru CASH (not GP) i suggest you do it now / this week.. why you say? here's what i noticed: > zero reservation price PHP 350 with the limited edition set + the lower acc + weapon compared to dio last time with limited edition things is PHP 500.. sucks coz i bought a character for a higher price.. > the cash for dio now is for PHP 400 but without the cash set and i think after the event the same...
[Question] About purchasing rewards
07/29/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
pag nagload ba pwede na gastusin o hihintayin sa august 3. ung sa imp knight
EVE - ISK purchasing risky?
02/06/2010 - Eve Online - 19 Replies
So i think my question might be interresting for several people but not only for me. Today i thought to buy a few houndred million ISK for arround 10$ but a friend of me warned me that it could be that the ISK-transfers would be monitored and if they notice that you bought ISK your amount of ISK will be resettet... So here is my question, has someone allready made expirience with ISK-purchasing? Did sth happen? and WHEN was this the last time ^^? thanks alot :) edit: kurzfassung...