Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Beware of spadimaanx

Discussion on Beware of spadimaanx within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Beware of spadimaanx

Beware of spadimaanx he s a scammer , my mistake on my side gave him some items first but didnt recieve my items and he started rushing me to give him the rest when i havent even recieved the first one, and he kept on telling me he sent it but i called paypal they told me i got no recent transactions, he kept on asking me if money arrived yet but you all know how paypal gift works takes a min or 2 been waitting for like 20 so be aware!

oh and he s gonna show u a screenshot of A paypal account that probally doesnt belong to him to scam u saying he got money
Old 03/29/2013, 17:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

paypal is in maintenence today xD not defending him but yeah its on there bulliten wont be up till 5.00pm gmt
Old 03/29/2013, 18:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Payments are pretty instantaneous.
Old 03/29/2013, 18:52   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Isaac- View Post
Payments are pretty instantaneous.
Where the hell have you been lately?
Old 03/30/2013, 00:21   #5

When someone sent u money u get an emai also