Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling a Private server

Discussion on Selling a Private server within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 185
Lightbulb Selling a Private server

Hey!

I am selling a private server with Source and it's own Client.
Works fine for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 both 32 bit and 64 bit.
The server is Version 5675. It has P6, GW, Custom made events etc.
If you are interested, contact me on Skype and we can deal an offer there.
My email is:

Downloads u need:
Visual Studios C#

This is a coding device that is a lot better and more modern that Notepad.

And

Its a programe where I can get into your computer and control your computer. You can also control it ureself even when im on TV and doing this. This programe will make it easier for me to setup ure server.

Last,but not least, Navicat (ure database)

Please note that these are all free downloads, but you can also buy these if you want to.
(Not neccesary)

Tags
selling a private server, skype communication, version 5675 with pirate, with setup

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling private server account
02/18/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm selling a Molten WoW account. The account has 3 toons, the main toon is a rogue, 6.1 pve and 5.9 pvp. Email me at [email protected] if you are intereste, thank you.
Selling private server banners
12/11/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Well i started to work with photoshop and i have released some of my work here :D I'm selling banners for private servers for xteremetop100 or any other site. If u want to buy a banner its going to be 2.5 to 3 $ per banner Information i need for the banners. 1. The background picture 2. The text 3. Your way to pay.
Selling private server banners
12/11/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Well i started to work with photoshop and i have released some of my work here :D I'm selling banners for private servers for xteremetop100 or any other site. If u want to buy a banner its going to be 2.5 to 3 $ per banner Information i need for the banners. 1. The background picture 2. The text 3. Your way to pay.
Selling CSS League Proof/Private Hack, CSS Remote Crash Server Script + Server Lagger
07/06/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
CounterStrike: Source Private Hack Selling an updated version of ventrilo.exe Includes: (VAC2/CEVO/BOE/ECO/LAN Proof) -Advanced LAN Hack | Invisible | 100% Legit and Undetectable - Silent Aimbot + Aim Correction -Smoothest FoV Aimbot with minimal snapping -Easy to use hotkeys, invisible loader, and 100% hidden injection ensures safety! -Updated: Currently on our 3rd Update! Addresses many errors with the leaked public version -NO MALWARE: Unlike the public/leaked/other versions - Our...
Selling Private SERVER ACCOUNT
01/31/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
I have a private server account =D But i dont play it because my computer sucks =X The account has a lvl1 char >.< I will accept gold for server ALPS ONLY! if your interested reply here