Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

E.A.D is a scammer!

Discussion on E.A.D is a scammer! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation E.A.D is a scammer!

I just want all of you to know that E.A.D is a scammer, this is his post!
He has the gears, he showed the +12 gears to me, but when i trade him 1by 1 items, lucky i did, cuz if not, i would of lost 900 bucks instead I lost 150 bucks, because i trade him 1by 1 items, so i try to buy 6 +12 items for 150dollars each. What happen was, he told me he didn't receive the money, but he did, because i have instant bank transfer, lucky i sent as a good, not as a gift, which means if i told paypal, they wouldn't care at all. He lied, n said he had to go to a party, so i believe him, because he was a fellow American, but he just a scammer, probably that is how he got those +12 gears in the first place. So the next day, i called papal, like he told me, they told me, he already received the money, so i told paypal that he told me he didn't, paypal told me, to tell him to call them. i message him on his Skype Forever1k, I told him what paypal, told me to tell him, in which paypal wanted him to call them, cuz he claim that he didn't received nothing but he did! He than just logged off, and they came back. I thought he was a trust worthy person, but he is not at all.

Accept Paypal only <<---- haha wonder why he put paypal only? to scam duh!
Server his gear are in: GreatWall
Name of account he showed me his gear on: U~Break~U~Buy

He scammed me on 10/10/12, He used his friend paypal account -->
I hope no one is dumb enough to send him the money and if you guys are, don't send it by gift! Also he blocked me on skype today LOL! wat a **** bad scammer tisk tisk!
Old 10/13/2012, 03:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You mean, you would've been lucky if u sent it as a gift

^ Paying as gift means u can go back and tell paypal you didn't authorized that transaction = INSTANT refund.

Paying as a good(s)= he can just tell paypal its paid for online gaming and etc, which under protection code paypal dont support that.
Old 10/13/2012, 05:32   #3

i actually read it bro? paying as a gift is no refund bro! paying as a good or service, they can investigate and give your money bak! i already sent our chat messages to paypal, they dealing with it now! have you ever got your instant refund money back? when u sent it as a gift? tell me? Your right about you didn't authorized that transaction, still they have to investigate, also its not like u going to get instant refund back, because if they already received it, than, paypal still have to investigate, and u have to say did your password change or something blah blah! so its not instant refund at all!
Old 10/13/2012, 22:20   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well,
I got my refund in 30 mins.

I sent it as a gift,
got my refund because i said i didnt authorized the transaction.

And they'll check, and they will see that i never made any payments or even have the email/receiver on my list or anything and they'll claim its not me who sent it.

ITS COMMON sense who would send 150 USD+ to someone he/she doesnt know or ever contacted with.

So the conclusion is, someone authorized it rather then the real owner.
AND BOOM, you get refunded.
Old 10/13/2012, 22:23   #5

i see what your saying, but that person already like claim the money, so only way now is to investigate, because at first, he was saying he didn't receive it yet, n wanted me to call them n see what sup, so i did, so cant change the story now LOL! just gotta w8 it out !
Old 10/13/2012, 22:24   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well, if he tell them its being paid for an electronical items for online gaming they won't support it.

Thats what happened to me in the past.

but goodluck.
Old 10/14/2012, 00:04   #7

tys bro, and they already noe he lying because, i got chat loggs sent to them lucky me LOL!
Old 10/14/2012, 20:03   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ouch...hope you will get through this. you're a fair buyer..that guy should get cancer for destryoing people trust on the black market.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2012, 23:36   #9

Your a trustful seller man ! ^^
Old 10/15/2012, 04:58   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this part i like best:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxvietxriceboi View Post
So the next day, i called papal, like he told me, they told me, he already received the money, so i told paypal that he told me he didn't, paypal told me, to tell him to call them.
.. I am very sorry for your loss .......
Old 10/15/2012, 05:24   #11

LOL, that was pretty sad right bro :O!!