Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/2 conquer online accounts

Discussion on WTS/2 conquer online accounts within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/2 conquer online accounts

i have 2 accounts for sell both on the kingjus server.

1st is a lvl 109 archer.
his gears are
a lvl 105 super bow
a lvl 107 coat
and then finished off with high lvl elite gears.

next is a lvl 103 ninja
equipped with super and elite gear.

i will sell both of these either together or seperate
i only accept paypal

i want 30.00 USD for the ninja
and 50.00 USD for the archer
or best offer
add me on yahoo

i have over 80 dollars in both of theese accounts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] 2 Conquer online accounts
04/02/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Both accounts are on Dark server. Account 1: Name: Best Class: Trojan Sex: Male Donation: 120000000 (Baron) Items: No
Conquer Online & SRO Accounts 4 RS Account
07/07/2010 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
I have 4 Reborned Accounts all over level 110 on conquer online. Including a 2nd reborned Trojan level 114 . I have 3 Level 80+ Accounts on SRO. Contact me via email or private message. Accepting pures or skillers only.
Trading away my conquer online accounts
08/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
1st char level 132 fire tao 2nd char level 130 archer 3rd char level 105 2nd rb fire tao full 1 soc for 2nd rb fire tao and archer...looking for wow stuff or usd as i dont play co anymore. Prefer to trade them all in 1 go. Will get a trusted middleman that has real life identification available to do the trade if need to. Pm me for more infos if you want to buy/trade and see the chars e.t.c
T/S>Conquer Accounts for Knight Online Items
11/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Well ok I'm tired of playing Conquer and I went back to the old game I was playing Knight Online. I was wondering if any one would wanna trade the accounts for Knight Online stuff. Seriously doubt there will be any takers but I'm a give it a shot any ways. The accounts aren't that high of level but o well. I play on Thunder in Conquer and in Knight Online I play in Xigenon. Accounts: (None of these Chars are Reborn) 112 Archer 152 Potency (No House) ...