Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>DBs for rl cash(thunder server) @ $2.50usd each

Discussion on S>DBs for rl cash(thunder server) @ $2.50usd each within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>DBs for rl cash(thunder server) @ $2.50usd each

I currently have 38 DBs for sale,(gonna be 40 more dbs soon) $2.50usd each. already sold 88 dbs so my credibility is good =].

if interested add me on msn at

Similar Threads Similar Threads
113 Bagi Siz for 50USD
03/11/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
Thread name says what i'm selling and what I want, now let's go into details. Bagi has 4 inventory bags total, one costume(big orange robe). The gear is all +0 or alittle above, if you want screenshots or sumsum like that you send me a message ait? Now, i'd like to warn you all for someone who scammed me lately, his name is Marc-Ronald Hernandez watch out for that lill *beep*, the dude lives in canada, french side. Might visit him myself later. Get a payment from that dude, cancel the...
S> Tro>war>tro 130-130-130 $50USD
12/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 5 Replies
Selling a second reborn Tro>war>tro lvl 130>130>130 male/small body, Comes with full info and full free gears (armor weapons fan necky boots ring coro tower )>.> (practically naked) with praying stones exp pots etc.. has 10.5k hp without gears also comes with garments and cash he has lvl 14 blade lvl 16 sword and lvl 15 club all the dances fire thunder and cure bless lvl 1 nix and
Thunder-Co Server With Out Hamachi
07/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hey all ... thunder-co server with out hamachi work 20/7 New garment . GW . DisCity. and more Come to Enjoy Thunder-Co - Welcome
WTS 9Dragons(Acclaim) Asura server Gold 100m = 50usd
09/15/2008 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
10million = 6usd 100million = 50usd 10% free gold when buying more than 100million. Payment method can be paypal or western union Please email to [email protected] if interested Or add me to msn [email protected] Thank you
Paying 50USD
04/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I am paying a person 50USD to make me a private server. I am not lieing. If you can do this please send me a private message on elitepvpers or contact me. My msn is [email protected] My aim is geonsteelers My yahoo is geonsteelers