Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> +12 eq in lucky 7

Discussion on S> +12 eq in lucky 7 within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> +12 eq in lucky 7

+12 tao cap
+12 tao bag
+12 tao bs
+12 tao robe
+8 tao bracelet
+7 boot
+7 tower
+7 fan
+7 riding crop

pm mi if u r interested n i will get back to u soon

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Hack for lucky streak/ lucky mode
03/27/2011 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
Is it possible to hack pwi, and give your self a lucky streak? To get it the hard way you have to find Duke Blacke, keep talking to him until he tells u a certain gem merchant is feeling lucky. You go and trade with gem merchant, and then u have a chance to get a lucky streak. Some people say that there's a 5% chance that will happen, but im not sure about the credibility. Also the lucky streak lasts untill u log off, and it will crit all lucky packs u get and stuff. I was just thinking it...
+5 Lucky ?
07/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
I trying to make +5 but its always fail at +2 or +4 on youtube everyvone makes +5 in no fail oR its just lucky what increase of chance of ot failing steady stone ? rsro
Lucky me :)
07/24/2009 - Browsergames - 2 Replies
Well, I kept trying to make a brute that gets pets. So I made one today, at level 1 he had a bear. At level 2 a dog. Also could you battle him :) iBLACkOUt x1 My Brute iBLACkOUt x1 My Brute << If you don't believe me Post your brute link if you want me to pupil and level up to two for you
Lucky Cps
06/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Now then, befor you flame, this thread is for all eggies and anyone that tries to sell you LUCKY CBS. THERE IS NO SUCH THING Earlier i had someone trying to sell me his lucky 27 cbs.... :p:p:p
Lucky Time HACK, for when u get lucky time
10/24/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
when u go sit in guys thing given lucky time, light off firecracker to do another emotion becuse when doing it, it wont let, so lightfirecracker, then sit, when he leaves, ull still be getting lucky time