Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>char in Blizzard server

Discussion on S>char in Blizzard server within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 04/26/2009, 00:35   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
What are you talking about. He said for the buyers to hit thanks if they had a good trade. As you can see, there are multiple thanks there. I also personally bought one of his non-full-info accounts, and the trade went very well. To this date, I am still playing the account fine with no issues.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2009, 11:22   #32

up....
Old 04/27/2009, 11:24   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by itbeginx View Post
Is weird that you sold more than 4 accounts and still had no positive feed back
i use thanks to judge my sale trade,i know there is not many thanks is becos some of my buyer bought more then 1 of the account.
Old 04/27/2009, 11:25   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowsGoOink View Post
What are you talking about. He said for the buyers to hit thanks if they had a good trade. As you can see, there are multiple thanks there. I also personally bought one of his non-full-info accounts, and the trade went very well. To this date, I am still playing the account fine with no issues.
thanks owen for standing up for mi =) cheers
Old 04/30/2009, 10:04   #35

last 2 char left for sale.