Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Maxed out CoUnleashed Private server character.

Discussion on S> Maxed out CoUnleashed Private server character. within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> Maxed out CoUnleashed Private server character.

<-- website.
671 bp, prince, full +15 -7 SDG items, +15 2 socket -10 gold cup and garment. -15 boots, -10 necklace, 200 reborn points, level 255. level 255 blade profeincy, 2500 attribute points.

If you're interested, PM me here or email:

If you dont play on this server, and are considering playing a private server, i would reccomend counleashed.

Woooop
Old 06/06/2012, 08:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im willing to buy it Im pmed you.
Old 06/06/2012, 18:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewmaster View Post
Im willing to buy it Im pmed you.
AIght
Old 06/07/2012, 01:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Chad Dawson other acc its a thief from meteor do not trust free dump for thief ;p

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Oversized character (Private server)
05/22/2011 - Aion - 4 Replies
Hey i was aion atomix a minute ago and seen a oversized character i wanted to know if anybody can help me get like that??:mofo:
Someone Is Selling TS2 Accounts Maxed Level Maxed Gears & More
07/26/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Add [email protected] to your msn he's selling ts2 accounts maxed level. max gears and much more. Please if you add him and he asks you how did you hear about us say that your were told buy Kyle. If you buy account and you say that you heard from me you get 20% discount off. How does it work? Example 135$ for an account you pay half now and you get the account and you can change the info ETC and pay the other half later or pay 10$ a month until you pay off.
New private server CoUnleashed
07/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hey everyone so im here to tell you about a new private server called CoUnleashed Its a leveling server, We have a dedicated server so its up 24/7 great staff at least 1 admin is online all the time and donation rewards
Help With Private Server Character name
04/10/2008 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies
hi all i downloaded the client and the media.pk and finally today at about 3:30 am GMT the registration was open and i registered but my problem after logging in any character name i put gives me invalid character name invalid letter is used what is this problem can someone help me?