Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling>>> Water-Fire lvl 111 you can contact me at [email protected]

Discussion on Selling>>> Water-Fire lvl 111 you can contact me at [email protected] within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Selling>>> Water-Fire lvl 111 you can contact me at [email protected]

well its a water fire lvl 111 auto Mana Backsword super +4 SPG BlueDream steed +3 elite riding crop +3 and the others items super +3 if anyone interested its on wild kingdom tiger server for a trojan female
you can contact me at thank you

Tags
fire lvl 111, water

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 123 water > Fire
07/10/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Doesn't have much of anything for gear, just a lot of bound equips. I'm not looking for much. I want at least 10 dbs for this character. Or best offer. I'll use all that good middleman stuff too o.o Forgot to mention it's on Dragon server. Add me on MSN if you'd like to discuss :o ([email protected]) If I wasn't too lazy to do the quests it has, It could have full super bound gear :o Now Accepting Paypal payments as well :o Leave offers or MSN me
Selling Nin-war-fire or pure water fire/water server
12/15/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Super Grass Bracelet +6 (lvl 115, phase 3 perm soul) with 2 soc and 2 SPG Super Deft Boots +4 (lvl 110) with 1 soc and 1 SPG Super Surge Headgear +4 (lvl 112, phase 3 perm soul) with 2 soc and 2 SPG Super Gold Bag +4 (lvl 97) with 1 soc and 1 SPG Super Lotus BackSword +5 (lvl 115, phase 4 perm soul) with 2 soc and 2 SPG Hidden Attribute: Has a chance to recover HP when attacking. (perfect for fire/fire fights) Super Waterflow Armor +5 (lvl 115, phase 6 perm soul) with 2 soc and 2 SPG...
Selling account on Fire/Water
11/15/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Ninja lvl 122 rb (ninja-ninja) knight selling it for items or dbs on the same server with full info and on the same account there is a water-warrior lvl 126 on pyramids server
Selling 130-131-131 water-fire-fire tao
06/01/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 10 Replies
Time for selling my oldschool water-fire-fire tao on the server Great Wall. I've moved on to bigger and better things than Conquer Online so i thought it'd get rid of this char for a cheap yet reasonable price ;) It stands on a very good reputation on the server and it's pretty much liked by everyone. It has Super +5 1 soc SPG cap (73 enchanted hp) Super +5 1 soc SPG bag (239 enchanted hp) Damage -1 Super +5 2 soc SPG/SPG mana BS (234 enchanted hp) Super +5 1 soc SPG robe (80...
selling 110/130/130 water fire fire FULL INFO COMES WITH SUPER SOC GEARS
10/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
i will yet say it again here...this is one account...and i have another tao for sell this is a water fire fire tao on eagle it comes with the following gear super +5 1soc (super phoenix) tao cap super +5 1soc (super phoenix) tao bag