Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with 500 worth of codes.

Discussion on help with 500 worth of codes. within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help with 500 worth of codes.

long story short this is my little brothers account. he is 17 years old. he got on some website and ordered about 500 worth of some kind of codes for this conquer game on here. thankfully my creditcard company called me and I was able to stop the purchasing. after i kicked his *** he told me the only way I can get my money back is to call them but I did and they are all asian and ******** not to mention. anyone have any idea what i can do? i posted this is two places someone help.
Old 03/24/2012, 10:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wait u "stopped" the purchase but the only way to get ur "money back" is to call them?.....sorry but u make no sense....DB codes are bought frm the official site. If someone else sells their own code that they got their hands on then thats all on them if they decide to give u ur money back.
Old 03/24/2012, 10:17   #3

i mean i put a halt on the card but he had already racked up so much on it.

are dbs the same as the codes?
Old 03/24/2012, 18:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 113
The Black Market: 133/2/0
Received Thanks: 4,449
Black market is only for trading.

#close
Closed Thread