Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS War>War>Water Tao

Discussion on WTS War>War>Water Tao within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS War>War>Water Tao

he has no Real gear cause i sold it all when i quit. He lvl 113 atm but is second rebirth. Very strong char with lots of magic skills... very good build. Well liked char no beef with anyone. Light Server. I stopped lvling cause when i was geared out i was powning anything so i got lazy. Level this char and and you will see it is the truth ! 100$ is the price or you may offer. he is set to carry spear too so is a very very good fighter mage build,, tanky, good at close range and good far away.

Tags
conquer, conquer 2.0, conquer account, for sale account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
s>> water-water-water 138 in server Glaxy-Venus
05/25/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
s>> water-water-water 138 in server Glaxy-Venus duke for 200 usd
Selling 130>130>104 Water-water-water (Pishu EU)
02/08/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 8 Replies
Okay, Fairly new server.. newest their is atm... Pure water !!! Has a great name for pking :D / botting .. as it doesn't show :D 1 OF ONLY 2 PURE WATERS IN SERVER ATM!!! http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/307/conqueracc .png
Water Server: Pure Ninja and Melee Water - FULL INFO INCLUDED
02/08/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 5 Replies
2nd RB Pure Ninja (Ninja-Ninja-Ninja) (130-130-130) Currently at 57%, and has about 22 exp balls in mentor reward. This means if you use the PowerExpBalls, you get 131 :D. (If you intend on going past 131, I'd suggest you do not use the PowerExpBalls) A well known character in the server, no real enemies, (nothing that cant be handled easily). I've been friendly with most of the prominent players and I can leave friend list intact if you so wish. This account comes with full information. Also...
Strategy/Equipment/Attributes for Troj-War-Water (Melee Water)
04/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Reflecting Melee Water. 1) Wear a necklace or a bag? (this one is kind of more easily thought, I just can't decide) I was wondering what equipment would I put on the melee water. I was thinking Earring or Cap (obviously), dex ring, robe (obviously) and boots. The only thing that struck me was, do I need the tao bag? I mean yes it adds attack, but the bonus (+1's) on it adds more Mdef? So which one would be a better option?I'm not sure because I know that a tao vs a tao at the same level...