Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT a LOT of 2moons accounts for Conquer online accs

Discussion on WTT a LOT of 2moons accounts for Conquer online accs within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT a LOT of 2moons accounts for Conquer online accs

im willing to trade the following accounts for conquer online accounts with full info. Preferably archer on justice.
Im trading the following
lvl 82 bagi
103 knight
74 bagi
95 hunter
an 83 bagi
All of them are on trieste

Please leave offers/ msn here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT really good 2moons accounts for PWI accounts or conquer accounts
04/21/2021 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
I have lots of 100+ chars on 2moons and im the original owner. Looking for 120+ conquer accounts and 60 ish pwi accounts
WTT 2moons accounts for conquer accounts
03/04/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Preferably archer, i have lots of accounts, pm for detail or leave msg here.
[Trade] My Conquer online Accs for Guild wars account
12/20/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i want to trade a 104 reborn water-water and a 81 water-archer and i want a guild wars account in return. The accounts are both on Sunshine server and were made by my friend and I. Please Pm me or add my msn or yahoo [email protected] and [email protected] thanks
2moons accs for pw accounts
11/13/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
I have 3 account's 55 mage loaded aoe build. ak 67 s/s build. still has points and skill points to use. and 9 mil and all 70 gear and gem's to build..silver saved copper and many extras. 59 summoner loaded twin build and it's mean.. i want a high lev perfect world account. 1 for each or a real good one for all. all 3 70+ well i will talk to anyone who might have a idea or account to trade.. openminded..Archer is what i want the most!
WTB/Accs on 2Moons and RF Online
09/22/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
don't post offers if your charcter lower than 100 on 2 moons.. i need 1 acc on each game and i got a balance of 500 dollar for each char... but don't expect to get 500 dollar for naked character [email protected] to contact me