Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> DBs/Gear in Emerald/Sapphire Server!

Discussion on B> DBs/Gear in Emerald/Sapphire Server! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B> DBs/Gear in Emerald/Sapphire Server!

Hi all,

Wanting to start on a new server, so am wanting to buy DBs/Gear.

Will buy with PayPal, i've sold/bought DBs through this forum before.

You can reply to this thread or PM me if you like

Thank you

bump
Old 02/06/2012, 15:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hello my main character is locatedon emerald and since i started botting again we can maybe make a nice deal about the dbs or my mains char gears... pm me your email (using msn messenger)
Old 02/06/2012, 23:28   #3

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modboost View Post
hello my main character is locatedon emerald and since i started botting again we can maybe make a nice deal about the dbs or my mains char gears... pm me your email (using msn messenger)
PM'd you

bump!
Old 02/07/2012, 02:23   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChong23 View Post
PM'd you

bump!
i have added you
Old 02/07/2012, 07:49   #5

Quote:
i have added you
accepted
Old 02/07/2012, 10:08   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have quite a few accounts and full +12 tao gear minus boots steed and crop if ur interested quite cheap let me know
Old 02/08/2012, 22:55   #7

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by portscott View Post
i have quite a few accounts and full +12 tao gear minus boots steed and crop if ur interested quite cheap let me know
interested can you PM me your MSN? i'll PM you mine!

Quote:
i have added you
your girlfriend accused me of being a dirty *****, for adding you to MSN.... so not too sure how to go about talking to you.... lol
Old 02/08/2012, 23:43   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
interested can you PM me your MSN? i'll PM you mine!

your girlfriend accused me of being a dirty *****, for adding you to MSN.... so not too sure how to go about talking to you.... lol
LOLS!!!

I already was thinking why you wasnt online llol:S!!!

Sorry about that seriously!

Kinda funny if you know her xD
Old 02/08/2012, 23:52   #9

Cool

Quote:
LOLS!!!

I already was thinking why you wasnt online llol:S!!!

Sorry about that seriously!

Kinda funny if you know her xD
hahaha.. mmm kinda funny! so can you maybe have a word to her, that i'm not some physco trying to steal you away, and that i would just like to buy some conquer gear from you lol - maybe check if she blocked me on your MSN too!

Old 02/09/2012, 19:12   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
hahaha.. mmm kinda funny! so can you maybe have a word to her, that i'm not some physco trying to steal you away, and that i would just like to buy some conquer gear from you lol - maybe check if she blocked me on your MSN too!

Hahahaha yeah i already did, she first told me that it wasnt true and she never went at my msn, after me being mad at her for 5 minuts she came to me and told me that she saw the name Elysia Moon and she just didnt trust it to see a girly name on my gamers-msn like all contacts are guys so

P.S: i dont know if you are a girl but here in holland Elysia is more like a girl name so, sorry if you're not...

(added you again and yep she blocked you...)

lols
Old 02/09/2012, 22:55   #11

Wink

Quote:
Hahahaha yeah i already did, she first told me that it wasnt true and she never went at my msn, after me being mad at her for 5 minuts she came to me and told me that she saw the name Elysia Moon and she just didnt trust it to see a girly name on my gamers-msn like all contacts are guys so

P.S: i dont know if you are a girl but here in holland Elysia is more like a girl name so, sorry if you're not...

(added you again and yep she blocked you...)

lols
lol, that's all good. hope she's ok about it lol. i share this elitepvpers with my fiance, so sometimes it's me (girl) sometimes it's him :P

i'll be on MSN after work, in about 9-10 hours!
Old 02/09/2012, 23:34   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
lol, that's all good. hope she's ok about it lol. i share this elitepvpers with my fiance, so sometimes it's me (girl) sometimes it's him :P

i'll be on MSN after work, in about 9-10 hours!
that would be like 06:00 - 07:00 in the morning here in holland hahahaha uuhhmm idk if you will check this post at your work but maybe that you can be online like a lil sooner? np for me staying up a lil late but like 06:00 in the morning is to late hahahaha xD uuhhmm ill reply asap when i found a fix for this

if you read this before i found a solution for the prob then please reply if you can be online sooner
Old 02/10/2012, 00:47   #13

Quote:
that would be like 06:00 - 07:00 in the morning here in holland hahahaha uuhhmm idk if you will check this post at your work but maybe that you can be online like a lil sooner? np for me staying up a lil late but like 06:00 in the morning is to late hahahaha xD uuhhmm ill reply asap when i found a fix for this

if you read this before i found a solution for the prob then please reply if you can be online sooner
i can reply here at work, but i can't get on MSN at work. i can possibly get on a few hours earlier, depends on my appointments etc
Old 02/10/2012, 00:58   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
i can reply here at work, but i can't get on MSN at work. i can possibly get on a few hours earlier, depends on my appointments etc
i understand, well ill be up for a few hours so, its now 0:54 (here) at what time could you be online at msn? (reply when you know it)

sorry for the **** timezones lol...
Old 02/10/2012, 02:08   #15

Quote:
i understand, well ill be up for a few hours so, its now 0:54 (here) at what time could you be online at msn? (reply when you know it)

sorry for the **** timezones lol...
it's 11.35am here. i'll be on MSN in about 8 hours, & will stay on for about 4-6 hours which will be around 1.30AM my time then sleep.

but it's the weekend tomorrow, so i won't be working, and we'll definitely chat tomorrow. but possibly tonight