Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(D2 LOD WEST NON LADDER)4(CO ETERNITY)

Discussion on (D2 LOD WEST NON LADDER)4(CO ETERNITY) within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(D2 LOD WEST NON LADDER)4(CO ETERNITY)

I am trading d2 items on the West server Non Ladder for Conquer items on the Eternity server I have a wide wide wide variety of d2 items many items + hrs to trade for if you dont play conquer and still want to buy d2 items you can buy db codes and i will take those aswell or paypal even will work too
post here and i will try and get back to you as soon as possible

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[www.flyff-eternity.de][OpenBeta] Eternity ~ The New Beginning [v14 Ready]
05/08/2011 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 11 Replies
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/hnwl61jb/eternityl ogo.png Heyho ElitePvPers Community. Heute möchte ich euch das Projekt "Eternity" vorstellen. Eternity entstand aus dem ehemaligen SuraFly und WisdomFly. Zusammen mit bezaubernden Texturen und gemoddeten Files möchten wir einen Neuanfang starten. Team: Adminstratoren
(D2 LOD WEST NONLADDER) 4 (CONQUER ETERNITY)
09/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I am trading d2 items on the West server Non Ladder for Conquer items on the Eternity server I have a wide wide wide variety of d2 items many items + hrs to trade for if you dont play conquer and still want to buy d2 items you can buy db codes and i will take those aswell or paypal even will work too post here and i will try and get back to you as soon as possible
[WTS] All kind of Diablo 2 LoD items ladder/non ladder
06/03/2008 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
ye, offer all kind of items in diablo2 LoD ladder/non ladder closed Bnet ofc !! looking for ... dunno ^^ money > all :P but if u need something just PM me with offer and needs
selling diablo 2 LOD UD WEST NON LADDER
12/20/2007 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
lots of goodies, id accept conquer online besides moneys, so add [email protected]
diablo 2 US West non ladder for CONQUER ACCOUNT
12/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
ok buds! my name is jared, i recently became interested in conquer online again! my friend stole my old 108 reborn fire tao, so now im back in the game! im trading diablo 2 US West non ladder items for your good conquer online account! add [email protected] on msn or just e-mail it! dont mind the shitty e-mail name, i made it over 6 years ago! i dont quite remember all items i have or character but that includes skill charms,anni, engimas, the works! i even have a badass...