Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling loads of DBs on Constellation/Capricorn

Discussion on Selling loads of DBs on Constellation/Capricorn within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 285
Selling loads of DBs on Constellation/Capricorn

I wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year.
Old 12/25/2011, 01:56   #2

elite*gold: 285
pi pa push.
Old 12/26/2011, 17:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Don't know if you red the msg but forget bout that my comp is not running CO anymore ill wait till i buy a new one and it's not now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling NA account with loads of skins.
09/11/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Champions / Skins Akali - Stinger Akali Alistar - Golden alistar Amumu - Pharoah Amumu Annie - no skin Ashe - no skin Brand - no skin Cho'Gath - Nightmare Cho'Gath Dr Mundo - Mundoverse Ezreal - Frost Ezreal
Paradøx's Capricorn & Storm Selling
08/09/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello readers of my selling thread. I sell gears in 2 servers at the moment: Constellation - Capricorn: Elite +3 (40/240) Archer Coat Level 67 1 soc SDG Super +5 (0/2160) Bow Level 80 2 soc SDG SDG -1% dmg Element - Storm:
Account and Items Selling in Virgo(Constellation)
07/17/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
SOLD OUT character on Virgo.
Selling 130-130-131 War-War-Tro with Partial Equips and Loads of DBs at hand
10/04/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Okay, this is the deal. I am in urgent need of cash, so first come first serve. 600usd for all of these. 130-130-131 War-War-Tro with Fixed Nixed and VIP lv2 Lv130 Sword Dual SDG -5% (+5) Super Lv126 Attach Ring Dual SDG -3% (+5) Super
earn loads of cash selling teleportscrolls
05/10/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
hey, Sorry if it's already posted , yes i used search button several times. This just a noob tip if you're on low cash buy as many tc scrolls as you can afford and park yourself in Stone City in the desert near the guards if i were you . then just start shouting tc scrolls 10K !!!!! or a higher amount, people buy it anyway believe me , i earned heaps with it . Conclusion you make from 300 golds 10 000 golds in no time. For the people whe don't understand why they didn't bring they're one...