Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

s> sup bow +4 sdg rdg and uni coat +3 sdg + more!(conquer online)

Discussion on s> sup bow +4 sdg rdg and uni coat +3 sdg + more!(conquer online) within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

hey dream boy here just saying selling super 2 soc sdg rdg +4 bow, lvl 110 uni coat sdg +3 lvl 112 elite +3 ring lv.110 and lvl 112 elite necky +3 elite ears +2 lvl 112 elite boots +2 lvl 110 these gears are on lighting server so i am only accepting db or cash on this server
send me a message or post if ur intrestied in bying

NOTE the gears are locked they will b unlocked at 18/july/08
you can veiw the gears if you want.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Conquer Online Launcher (Run your conquer server on a Dynamic IP!)
07/09/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
http://i37.tinypic.com/2053uok.png Small application i created, Basically its for people who want to run a private server and they have a dynamic IP and because Conquer doesn't accept hostnames such as (No-ip.org) i have created this. It simply gets the hostname from config.ini and gets the ip address then writes the ip address to server.dat then runs conquer. How to use: Open config.ini, 1. Edit the darkviper.servegame.org to your hostname (etc blahblah.no-ip.org) 2. Edit...
Lvl 67 Black Coat
07/23/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies
Not much, easy to do yourself just had a bit of fun :) Description: Darkened the Coat a bit, Added a glimpse of red eyes and a ninja mask. RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
Rare Endless Online Account. (For Conquer Online)
03/11/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling a rare account on the test server of Endless Online (test.endless-online.com) This account contains a male lvl 16 panda with over a half a mil of items and cash, a lvl 3 Female Panda with lore white robes and a level 1 male skeleton. Pandas and skeletons were a rare one off weekend event in october of 2005. They are extremely rare in endless online now. One of them on it's own is worth alot, but since all three characters are on the one account and I can't split them.. I have...
07/13/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
hey dream boy here just saying selling super 2 soc sdg rdg +4 bow, lvl 110 uni coat sdg +3 lvl 112 elite +3 ring lv.110 and lvl 112 elite necky +3 elite ears +2 lvl 112 elite boots +2 lvl 110 these gears are on lighting server so i am only accepting db or cash on this server send me a message or post if ur intrestied in bying NOTE the gears are locked they will b unlocked at 18/july/08 you can veiw the gears if you want.
Coat IDs
01/16/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I am gonna need the ID or mesh for RhinoCoat(Red) and for Phoenix Jerkin(White) and What I had in mind is I am too lazy to get to 120 with an archer so I want to switch the meshes so I see myself as 120 I know it wont be server-side. I will probably find out how to switch them, I just need the mesh & texture for both.