Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Account Any Server 1075 Conquer Points

Discussion on Buying Account Any Server 1075 Conquer Points within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Account Any Server 1075 Conquer Points

Not been in 'the game' since 08 so I'm not familiar with the going rate/current market price.

Had a 3rd reborn Archer-Tro-Warrior on the Freedom server, unfortunately Conquer have royally messed up and 'have no record' of my character. That account cost me over £100 in dragon ballz to get that high.

So yeah, open to any offers of accounts going for $15.99 worth of DB's.

I could be pushed to $32 worth if the account was *that* good, but open to any offers.

Thanks,

Take those 'Conquer Points' as Dragon Ball's, I just can't quite remember how many you got for $16...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Conquer Online TQ Card Points
11/28/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 6 Replies
I Would like to buy Conquer TQ Card B Cards im paying with paypal post me how much u got and ur price ?
Buying SUPER Conquer account
11/25/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello every1, i am buying really good conquer account, it's like full +9 (or better). Offer me good offers in email: [email protected] or skype: gintarasas825. Paying only paypal and without scam. :mofo: It could be full +12 dual sock in any server. Monk/Fire/Tro/Ninja PM ME OR EMAIL AND SKYPE It could be full +12 dual sock in any server. Ninja/Monk/Fire/Tro PM ME, OR SKYPE AND EMAIL
Buying SUPER Conquer account
11/25/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Buying very good account! Ninja/Monk/Fire/Trojan no matter in what server. Full it could be full +12 dual sock! Contact me here or Skype: gintarasas825, email:[email protected]
buying conquer account / items
01/24/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
I do have a small amount of $100 AT THE MOMENT but if you have spare items etc... i will over time buy them all I'm mainly looking for items on storm server but what ever server i buy my first items from i will keep buying from that same server obviously. so basically its just peoples cheap spare 1soc supers etc... im interested in. NOT INTERESTED IN ACCOUNTS, possibly i would accept someone to p lvl me tho since im planning to make 130 water .... u get the idea. pm me if u want to...
Buying A Conquer Account
03/15/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 7 Replies
Im Buying An Account Decent Level for Around $8 I Want The level to be over 60 or im not very interested.... maybe if its a few levels lower i wont care... :mofo: PM ONLY PLEASE AS I MAY FORGET TO CHECK ALL PM'S WILL BE REPLYED TO... Thanks...