Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S/T> items on Eternity server for money/items on UglyDuckling

Discussion on S/T> items on Eternity server for money/items on UglyDuckling within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S/T> items on Eternity server for money/items on UglyDuckling

I have some chars on Eternity that I stopped using (in fact that I deleted lot of time ago, after getting couple of them redname out of boredom), that I recently tried -succesfully- to restore. One of the redname (who lost a super+3 lvl70 tro armor because of redname before getting deleted) has been sent to jail now due to new regulations, but still has a super+2 lvl 75 1 sok sword and a sup+2 lvl75 hammer, plus a super+3 coro and possibily something else, then I should have a redname warrior (who lost for the same reason a super armor) with an elite (or super? can't remember) halberd, elite boots, and don't remember what else. Then, I have an archer with eli bow 1 sok and a tao with superbs (maybe 1sok).
Anyhow, since this is a particular trade thread let me know if you may be interested in the deal, then I will prolly dig up their equips/warehouses. You would be getting their equips/money/WH items on Eternity server, and paying me money/trading me other items on UglyDucking.

EDIT: I prefer being PM'ed, as I hardly would remember to check this tread in black market again.