Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Lightning Socs for DB's on Kylin

Discussion on WTT Lightning Socs for DB's on Kylin within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Lightning Socs for DB's on Kylin

Looking to Sell a 1 Soc Archer Armor +4<112>, 1 Soc Super Attk Ring<110>, 1 Soc Super Ears +3<112>, and 2 Soc Super Bow +2<110>

Looking for a good amount of DB's plz respond if ur interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Range für Lightning und Chain Lightning umstellen
08/23/2010 - Diablo 2 - 1 Replies
... kurze Frage, schnelle Antwort bitte! Wo stell ich die " Range " um ??? Danke !!!! :handsdown:
B>> Account on Kylin
04/16/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Any account on kylin that i like i will buy :D I like trojans
Warrior gear on KYLIN
07/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
HEy i got a lvl 110 club +5 with 2 sdg and a elite lvl 110 armor with sdg and a shield elite 110 w/ rdg and helmet elite with sdg let me know if u wana buy
Kylin<WTB>Soc items View.
11/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for good low prices on 1 soc normal or 2 soc super items. Most likely in DBs. The items I need are for a trojan, so if you have. Please list what you have, whats in them, and how many dbs for each item, and or if you have more then 1 possibly a good discount for me to buy them at. I'll update my list as I get the items. Usually if i buy a normal soc item ill possibly buy more then one of the same type. LvL's 10-90 no higher. Quality is Either Normal 1 Soc Normal -...