Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S/T> Tro-Tro on Statue of Zues

Discussion on S/T> Tro-Tro on Statue of Zues within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S/T> Tro-Tro on Statue of Zues

S> Lvl 86 tro-tro on Statue of Zues ***Full Data***
P.M me for the name, and offer...I'm looking for items/money/DBs/(Possibley a character) on ruby server

Items - not so good
Elite +3 armor
Elite boots
Elite +2 sword 1 soc with ref drag
Uni ring
Uni necky
uni no soc lvl 40 psn blade
Elite +2 coro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
T> gears on thunder for gears on statue of zues
07/14/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
hı ı have a trojan lvl 117 on thunder and the followıng ıtems ı am wıllıng to sell for codes or ıtems on statue of zues super +4 -5 damage ears lvl 82 super +4 -5 damage necklace lvl 112 super +4 rıng 1 sock sdg -5 damage lvl 116 super +4 2 soc sdg sdg club lvl 115 super +4 2 soc sdg sdg sword lvl 115 super +4 trojan armour super +4 boots -5 damage +3 steed
WTS PURE STR BOW LVL 59 TO 200SILK ZUES
07/31/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
PM ME IN [email protected]... Just say I wanna buy THe Account of DAJ STR BOW
WTT LVl 66 nuker zues
06/23/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hi alll i want to trade 66 nuker farly farmd and striped for a lvl 60-65 pure str in pacific add me on yahoo [email protected] email veryfied i will give email pls reply thnxs
WTT ZUES/MARS FOR SATURN
12/28/2007 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT two characters same account different servers WTT FOR SATURN ACCOUNT Zues: a lvl 50 wizard/bard Mars: A lvl 49 Chinese Bower The wizard has a pretty strong build and has some cash on it along with a 32 sos +3 sword. Has a 0 gap and lvl 43 bard mastery. The Chinese bower has 32 lightning (maxed imbue only gives you 1k more damage at lvl 80) and lvl 49 pacheon. It has TONS of elixers unfortunately not that many weapon elixers left. Pages full in the storage. Along with some sos...
T/S>Rb Tro-Tro on Statue of Zues
11/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
S> Lvl 86 tro-tro on Statue of Zues ***Full Data*** P.M me for the name, and offer...I'm looking for items/money/DBs on ruby server Items - not so good Elite +3 armor Elite boots Elite +2 sword 1 soc with ref drag Uni ring Uni necky