Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Combat Arms
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invisible mode?

Discussion on Invisible mode? within the Combat Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invisible mode?

Hello. I just saw a player in FireTeam which was invisible for mobs.

They just aggro on him but they dont attack him.

How is that possible? Thx
Old 05/08/2010, 15:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yes he probably had Gohstmode or has a bug found where the zombies do not attack
Old 05/08/2010, 16:05   #3

elite*gold: 95
Received Thanks: 6,841
A screen will help us

Similar Threads Similar Threads
invisible mode :S?
08/11/2010 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
I am new here and if i am post it in the wrong section pls move it than my question is i saw some guys hack with invisible mode i wanna do it too :D to nobody see me ^^ PS: Sorry for my bad english ^^
Invisible GM Mode...
04/10/2010 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 4 Replies
Any hacks for private servers that enables GM commands of Invisibility?! thanks post it pls....:mofo::cool:
How To Do Invisible Mode
11/14/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 57 Replies
Hey,, yesterday i have see acc ,,he attack the monster without skin oi him,,so his character is invisible,, he can attack monster,, but the monster cannot attack him,, and then he give me a clue,,, use cheat engine 5.4 search ur nick name on the game then browse memory region,,, i think that clue is same of the 3x damage launcher,,i know the 3 x damage,, but i dont know how to do invisible attack like him,, anybody can help me,, or u can pm me ,,u can trade it to my cheat... :)
DId Someone Have Clue To Do Invisible MOde Like That!!
04/13/2008 - RF Online - 6 Replies
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2365/invisablev e9.jpg this is from someone But He Was A LechherZZ His Forum Id Is immense he said he have that and want barter with my cheat And,,,, He was a lecherrrzzz i was send him my cheat then he didnt send it i think he was a noob,, btw did someone have know that clue to be invisible mode