Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Combat Arms
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kleine Mod Sammlung

Discussion on Kleine Mod Sammlung within the Combat Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
>>>>>>>> Mod Sammlung <<<<<<<<

Hallo Com,

Hir habe ich mal nen paar Mod's für Euch

~ ~ ~ ~ WICHTIG ~ ~ ~ ~

Es sind nicht meinen Mod's ich habe nicht alle Getestet & Keine Haftung für Viren!

~ ~ ~ ~ WICHTIG ~ ~ ~ ~

Heres a screenshot

Download:

Virus scan:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________

M67 Grenade (default grenade) to Ak47 Mod!!!!

Hey guys, Another new mod for everyone and anyone. This time I took in a request/challenge from johnjerry and acomplished it. It was to make the grenade shoot as fast as a gun. Thats exactly what it does. theres no wait time for pulling back your arm to throw the grenade, the second you press the mouse button it will instantly throw your grenade into the air!

Here a screenshot!!

Heres the download:

Heres the virus scan:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________

Snow valley Mod to hot sand seamless texture

This is my like 5th snowvalley and cold seed texture mod but this is my first one I will be posting on gordon. It just changes the ground texture to hotsand seamless texture and walls to brown dirt wall (looks really cool)

Screenshots

Download:

Virus scan:

Bloody Scope Mod (Cool Effect)

Hey guys, this mod is another mod for the scope and unlike the metal scope mod you can actually see with this one. All I did was edit the two lower level scopes to have blood on the vision glass.

Heres a screenshot

Heres the download:
(must inject these two files into UI_HUD_info.rez)

Heres the virus scan:

M16A3 To Aug A1 Gore Version Mod

This thrilling mod will increase your skill in combat arms! As it increases your gameplay it also decreases your recoil and gives you a better fire rate!
This grusome mod will pump your heart and get you ready for battle!

Heres a screenshot!

Heres your downloads
(you must download both these files)

Guns_T_AR:

Guns_M_AR:

Heres your virus scans

Guns_T_AR:

GUNS_M_AR:

My first high quality blood mod for the law!

Ok guys, heres something that I think everyone will like. Its my first high quality blood mod. To make this blood effect I downloaded 1000 extra brushes for gimp put a lot of them together and created this.

Heres what it looks like

Heres a download for you:

Heres a virus scan for you:

__________________________________________________ _______________

Minimi To ak47!!

Hey guys, This is A heavy Machine gun of the Minime turned into the AR weapon of an ak47. This is an amazin mod because the Minime takes the firerate and recoil of an ak47 and the ak47 takes the damage or the minime!!!!!!!

Screenshot

Download:

Virus scan:

M9 Knife To Flame Thrower Mod

Hey guys, this is my first crossmod that im posting on gordon sys. It is something I havnt seen yet so I decided to post. It is a Knife to flamethrower mod. It sort of like a super knife mod but its not as fast and if everyone starting using it would make ca knife fight more fun because people arent getting all these unbelievables on you all the time. And I know it makes you mad when you have super knife and someone else has it against you. So here it is

Screenshot

Download:

Virus scan:

M16A3 To Red&Black Famas Mod

Ok here we go, this is the mod I said I would release. This is a really good mod, it has great accuracy, great recoil and great rate of fire.

One minor bug though - The weapon turns out a little small but its still a good size.

Screenshot

You must download both these files and put in combatarms/game folder, backup the old ones first

Guns_T_AR download:

Guns_M_AR download:

Virus scans

Guns_M_AR virus scan:

Guns_T_AR virus scan:

M16A3 To Ak47 With New Texture!!

Hey guys, ounce again I made a gun swap texture swap and texture edit but this time its for the m16a3 to ak47. This is probebly not the best I could do but Its pretty good, I hope you like it!

Screenshot

You must download both these files and put into your combat arms/game folder but backup your old ones first

Guns_T_PV_AR download:

Guns_M_PV_AR download:

Virus Scans

Guns_T_PV_AR virus scan:

Guns_M_PV_AR virus scan:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

M16A3 To G36E with new Texture!

Hey again, I made yet another mod from the one I made half an hour ago for the uzi but this one is very similar. I did the same routine but with the m16a3 to a g36e with a new texture. Check it out.

Heres the screenshot

You need to download both of these files and put in your combat arms/game folder and backup the old ones.

Guns_M_AR download:

Guns_T_AR download:

Virus Scans

Guns_M_AR virus scan:

Guns_T_AR virus scan:

Uzi to Ump Plus new Texture Mod!

This is serious now, ok guys this time what I did is turn the uzi into a ump then turned uzi texture to ump texture then I edited the texture to be Silver! Green! And Red! I hope you like it so here it is!

Heres the screenshot

Heres the download:

Heres the virus scan:

Blue Crane Mod

Hi, This time I made something really really cool, but it has nothing to do with weapons, I was scrolling through files and I found this and started editing it and it turned out really cool.

Screenshot

Download:
(inject the files to Textures.rez)

Virus scan:

__________________________________________________ _______________
#removed advert

Knife Crosshair Mod

hey ounce again I found out something new, how to edit crosshairs, so this is my first one and it look pretty cool to me

All you do is inject this to Ui-Hud-Info.rez and you should know what to do next, change names of new and old file

Here the screenshot

Download:

Virus Scan:

Law To Flame Thrower Mod

Hey guys, I just figured out a way to turn a law into a flame thrower, and have the flame throwers regular texture on it. All I did was open guns_t_law.rez and took the flame.dtx and renamed it law.dtx and replaced it with the regualr law.dtx which made the flame take its regular texture.

Heres a screenshot

Download:

Virus Scan:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

M9 To Ninjato Mod

Ok, I give credit to Imnotexistint for giving me the idea in one of his posts. Well was a mod I made in 2 minutes. All it is, is the m9 default knife turned into a ninjato. I think It effect the range of hit too...Im going to look into this.

Heres a screenshot

Here is the download:

Here is the Virus Scan:

M16a3 To Scar_l Mod

OK well as you may or may not know I deleted my old scar mod because it had a sucky texture, but now that I know how to get the real texture I dont have to worry about that, so here is the m16a3 to scar_l mod.

Quote:
If you use scope it appears like 6 inches above gun due to model change.

Here the screenshot

All you do is put the two files in your combat arms / game folder.

Download 1 guns_M_AR:

Virus Scan 1:

Download 2 guns_t_AR:

Virus Scan 2:

Snyper Mods

hey again, I just made two more mods to celebrate new years, I hope everyone had a merry christmas and a happy new years so heres a mod that mostly boys will like out there......lol

Ok Heres the screenshots

Warning: If you cannot handle seeing hot girls then do not download this.....Although this may be very distracting to people that do like hot girls, If you try it you'll know what im talking about.

Here is the download and virus scan

Download:

Virus Scan:

M9 Knife To C4 from S&D mod

Ok guys well this mod is just for fun, Its a knife cross modded to be a c4 explosive from search and destroy. Like I said its just for fun, It knifes everytime you type in the code on the c4 which is like every 4-6 seconds

Here a screenshot

Download:

Virus Scan:

Metal Scope Mod

This is my first mod where I edited a scope and its for the two lower level scopes. This mod is strictly for fun and won't help your game play ounce so ever. What I have done this time is took the regular scopes and put a metal plate over the vision.

Heres a screenshot

Download:

Virus scan:

Bitte keine Thx's ich habe sie nur Übernommen !!!!!!

Abber wen du drauf Bestehst mir ein Thx zu geben Hällt dich keiner von ab ;-D
Thanks
10 Users
Old 02/15/2010, 18:17   #2

der Metal Scope mod, geil^^
Old 02/15/2010, 18:30   #3

elite*gold: 1
Nice ;-)
Old 02/15/2010, 23:17   #4

alder wie geil.. ein paar hol ich mir auf jeden fall... nur ne frage ... des c4-knife ... schneitet des normal oder iwe ??
Old 02/17/2010, 19:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Converse_ View Post
alder wie geil.. ein paar hol ich mir auf jeden fall... nur ne frage ... des c4-knife ... schneitet des normal oder iwe ??
Sorry Das habe ich Nicht getestet
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2010, 21:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Converse_ View Post
"It knifes everytime you type in the code on the c4 which is like every 4-6 seconds"

Das bedeutet dass es jede 4-6 sekunden schneidet

"Ok guys well this mod is just for fun"
Ist also nur zum spaß gedacht nicht das irgnwelche Kritiker wieder meinen dass die c4 voll scheie wäre
Old 02/17/2010, 22:15   #7

Heftig geil thx
Old 02/18/2010, 16:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkl0x View Post
"It knifes everytime you type in the code on the c4 which is like every 4-6 seconds"

Das bedeutet dass es jede 4-6 sekunden schneidet

"Ok guys well this mod is just for fun"
Ist also nur zum spaß gedacht nicht das irgnwelche Kritiker wieder meinen dass die c4 voll scheie wäre
Danke für Deine antwort =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2010, 16:24   #9

elite*gold: 3
is ne sehr ``kleine`` modsammlung, hätte grösser sein können ;P ne scherz werd morgen auch ma welche testen ^^
Old 02/18/2010, 16:27   #10

elite*gold: 95
Received Thanks: 6,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlixXx View Post
is ne sehr ``kleine`` modsammlung, hätte grösser sein können ;P ne scherz werd morgen auch ma welche testen ^^
Old 02/18/2010, 17:05   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona-chan View Post
Keine eigenwebung x'D NeNe Schertz
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2010, 19:21   #12

Hmm geht bei euch der Blood Scope ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2010, 19:29   #13

elite*gold: 95
Received Thanks: 6,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLive View Post
Hmm geht bei euch der Blood Scope ?
Keine double Post, du weißt ja, es gibt den Edit button.
Old 02/19/2010, 02:38   #14

Den Mod hier:

Blue Crane Mod

Hi, This time I made something really really cool, but it has nothing to do with weapons, I was scrolling through files and I found this and started editing it and it turned out really cool.

Screenshot

Download: cranemod.rar

Virus scan: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result

finde ich soo genial, nur funktzt der nicht bei mir? mache ich etwas falsch oder so??
also ich glaube ja das er das als falsche datei gespeichert hat : [IMG][/IMG]

Ich bitte um hilfe oder aber Rat ^^ Danke im vorraus, ansonsten top mods, nur alles bisschen unübersichtlich -.-

Lg und weiter so
Old 02/19/2010, 20:01   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by simone1234 View Post
Den Mod hier:

Blue Crane Mod

Screenshot

Download: cranemod.rar

Virus scan: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result

finde ich soo genial, nur funktzt der nicht bei mir? mache ich etwas falsch oder so??
also ich glaube ja das er das als falsche datei gespeichert hat : [IMG][/IMG]

Ich bitte um hilfe oder aber Rat ^^ Danke im vorraus, ansonsten top mods, nur alles bisschen unübersichtlich -.-

Lg und weiter so

Warum unübersichtlich ?
Thanks
1 User