Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Combat Arms
You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the goal to hack on a FPS?

Discussion on What is the goal to hack on a FPS? within the Combat Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is the goal to hack on a FPS?

Hello,

Well, im a legit player on combat arms, I've never glitched or hacked.. and I dont understand why a person should hack in a FPS?... You need skills and it is funier when you play agaisnt legit players.

I understand the exploit and everything in the mmorpg which take forever to level a character, but in a FPS such as combat arm, you buy a gun, and you go fight.

Dont hate me or whatever, im just writting what I think, and I dont expect reply. But if you can explain this to me, it would be nice x).
Old 12/12/2009, 00:31   #2

hi im playing without hacks too (mostly of the time)
but sometimes its just funny to make a new account and then turn ghostmode on and BUMM kill everyone ^^
the funniest thing is when the other players call your mum a ***** etc.
try it once ^^ and u will know what i mean
Old 12/12/2009, 13:47   #3

elite*gold: 256
Ok
im only hacking cus i want to own fking hackers ^^

im hacking if there is another hacker then i own him as hard as that he want to leave !

But normally im playing legit
Old 12/12/2009, 20:45   #4

Its still not a good reason lol... If everyone would do that imagine how this game could be.. lol!
Old 12/12/2009, 22:52   #5

cuz hacking is possible (that means others are hacking also and upon winning they call us noobs)
cuz of snipers inaccuracy (disabled by using No Spread)
cuz nexon is so faked up that they always make new black market weapons and no gp weapons , and if there is some thing new to buy in gp it needs very high level .
cuz when u jump weapons spreads like hell .
cuz in american version some can see through wall and still be called legit players .
cuz nexon some times bans innocent players.

playing is only for fun even if this fun includes other non-normal ways .
Old 12/13/2009, 12:20   #6

elite*gold: 256
I dont use hacks but all are calling me hacker!
Old 12/13/2009, 17:58   #7

elite*gold: 900
Received Thanks: 11,388
They call me everytime hacker ut i never hacked. i just got 2 games where i can the best sniper of the world and then in another room i am the losser.

Snow Valley (1st Game) 21:2
Snow Valley (2nd Game) 7:17
Old 12/13/2009, 23:32   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by maro23 View Post
cuz hacking is possible (that means others are hacking also and upon winning they call us noobs)
cuz of snipers inaccuracy (disabled by using No Spread)
cuz nexon is so faked up that they always make new black market weapons and no gp weapons , and if there is some thing new to buy in gp it needs very high level .
cuz when u jump weapons spreads like hell .
cuz in american version some can see through wall and still be called legit players .
cuz nexon some times bans innocent players.

playing is only for fun even if this fun includes other non-normal ways .
lol... yea... so thats why you need skills in a fps! lol. It has to seems as the real life. And when there is a guy that comes with his fly hack, VIP hacks [...] it is awful. Maybe the guy has fun to do that, but the 15 others guys in game thinks that he's a noob... and according to me, its a waste of time doing something where we are ''bad'', and thats why I still dont understand the goal of hacking.

So someone else could explain this to me?

(And please to these who read it and are hacking, do not take it personal or else, im just saying what i'm thinking, it dont means that im right, thats why im asking you to help me to understand it!. ^.^)
Old 12/14/2009, 12:55   #9

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchKissQc View Post
lol... yea... so thats why you need skills in a fps! lol. It has to seems as the real life. And when there is a guy that comes with his fly hack, VIP hacks [...] it is awful. Maybe the guy has fun to do that, but the 15 others guys in game thinks that he's a noob... and according to me, its a waste of time doing something where we are ''bad'', and thats why I still dont understand the goal of hacking.

(And please to these who read it and are hacking, do not take it personal or else, im just saying what i'm thinking, it dont means that im right, thats why im asking you to help me to understand it!. ^.^)
Since I am "playing" Combat Arms , I hacked every time. I did this because I think that the game is too bad to investigate time in it to be better then others. Furthermore you can gain advantages by buying special weapons and so on. Well , and because I don't want to spend money for a free2play game i gain my advantages by hacking.
Old 12/15/2009, 00:07   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bUTL9R View Post
Since I am "playing" Combat Arms , I hacked every time. I did this because I think that the game is too bad to investigate time in it to be better then others. Furthermore you can gain advantages by buying special weapons and so on. Well , and because I don't want to spend money for a free2play game i gain my advantages by hacking.
So you're wasting your time getting worst ?
Old 12/28/2009, 11:10   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchKissQc View Post

u are a legit player right ?

ok imagine that .
u play CA since open BETA , and u used to see ppl who hacks and report em (via site support report system) and none of these hackers got banned .
any way u forget it and keep playing legit , u get more skills and become way better player , and u keep playing vs hackers who use aimbot in a smart way that they dont get banned , u get ****** of but still u cant do any thing about it cuz nexon wont ban em any way .
and finally once u just got the level 2LT some one report u as a hacker without even a screen and u instantly get banned .
when u ask the forum mod "why ?" he answers i dont know but they must have a reason and then u simply gets ignored .

so why the hell should i even care about these noobs in nexon ?!