Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Combat Arms
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lost Connection with the Server

Discussion on Lost Connection with the Server within the Combat Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
Exclamation Lost Connection with the Server

Always when i want to log in than come this all the time "Lost Connection with the Server"

MfG Mizuomi

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SOLVED]Connection Server Lost Problem
08/15/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies
Alam ko na nakaranas kau nang "Connection has Been Lost" , in the middle of the game diba? Here's the solution Steps 1: 1.Run ATF-Cleaner (No Installation Needed) 2.Check The Box Whatever You Want To Be Removed 3.Then Click "Empty Selected" 4.All The Junk Files Has Been Removed
Connection has Been Server LOST [ANSWER]
07/04/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 3 Replies
1.There Are Too many Players Playing 2.You using non working hacks 3.If The Gm Restart The Server where u playing (Server Restart) 4.IF your Connection is Slow (Slow Connection) Ayan lng ang alam ko kung bakit nag koConnection has Been Server LOST pero di ko pa alam yung ibang PROBLEM kung bkit nag koConnection has Been Server LOST.
Connection has Been Server LOST [ANSWER]
07/04/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
CLOSED i POST in THIS SECTION SORRY
[HELP] The server lost connection when i use Trainer
06/03/2010 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Please, help me... Im not german, i don't understand, please answer me in english :) I have a problem. When i use a trainer, the game have disconnected. I use Windows Vista... PD: Sorry for my poor english :(
connection with the server has been lost
07/05/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
I get this error everytime i try to login into Ro2 i dont get any "wrong PW/ID" errors if i enter something wrong... i nly get this error.