Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SFC | G36E VALK | L115A3 | L96 Arctic | Speed Gear | 240.000+ GP

Discussion on SFC | G36E VALK | L115A3 | L96 Arctic | Speed Gear | 240.000+ GP within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [SOLD!] SFC | G36E VALK | L115A3 | L96 Arctic | Speed Gear | 240.000+ GP

Notice: This post follows the same format in which I wrote my other thread (Link at the end of this post)!

1) First off all:
- Selling the account ONLY via a middleman
- Serious buyers only
- Will accept anything that can be used for Steam credit (Preferably PSC)
- Email and password are changeable
- No offers below 25€
- Was banned once, but has been sucessfully recovered and had no problems ever since.
Now that that's out of the way, let me present you my account:

2) Backstory:
This is the same reason I'm selling my GEN account (Read below)
The reason I'm even selling this account is because I do own another account with more perm stuff that I frequently use, meanwhile this account basically stands still, so I want to get rid of it to get some nice CS:GO skins instead.

3) General information:

Rank/KD: SFC 9k Kills / 5k Deaths - 1.80 KD

4) Weapons / Gear / E.t.c.:
Now to the good and important part of the account: The weapons, the gear, the passes, e.t.c.
Because I'm pretty lazy I recorded a video today (01.05.2017) to show the account off, instead of taking hundreds of screenshots. If you still want a special screenshot of something just write it down below and I'll deliver ASAP.
The video uploaded to a scrap YouTube account:

5) Highlights:
There isn't a lot on this account, the highlights being:

-L115A3 perm
-L96A1 Arctic perm
-Perm speed gear (Recon Vest and Aviator's cap)
-Perm G36E Valk
-230.000+ GP
-American Eagle

6) Additional infos and contact information:
If you got more questions on the subject, leave them below, send me a private message or just kindly add me on Skype (michael_kammerer2), I'll respond ASAP, I either speak German or English.

Notice: This account will be sold on multiple websites, so once a serious buyer has been found and the account has been sold, all threads will be closed simultaneously.

Thanks for your reading.

Here's the link for the GEN account as mentioned above:
Old 05/03/2017, 19:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb

Screenshots added - Price negotiable.

Closed Thread

Tags
combat arms, sfc, sniper, speed gear