Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for a good player.

Discussion on Searching for a good player. within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for a good player.

Hey Guys, My name is Yuval and im searching for a good player. im expected to see some perms and good KD.
im giving FIFA 16, BF4 , NFS MOST WANTED, BF4 SECOND ASSAULT(DLC)
and NOX.
add me on skype : yuval4003
My Terms ~ 1.) Im not going first.
2. i'd like to use a middleman.
3.) if you will try to tell me to go 1st. i will block you.
4.) if you agree to those terms add me.
except to MAJ+

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching one player for 3vs3 ranked team. ONLY DIAMOND PLAYER
10/11/2014 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I'm searching for one good player for our 3vs3 ranked team because we want to play the team to challenger tier. Diamond tier is required in solo q! If u want to join us please message me or add me in skype. Skype: ali-broken (alex epvp)
Searching for Player/s who bossts my acc in EUW
02/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hey Com, I'm searching a Player or a Team of Players who boost my Acc from Bronze V (its a endless hole -.-) To Silver 2 - Gold 3 I'll pay 100-150 euro
Platinum player searching for job
11/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello boys & girls. I'm currently looking for a job as booster. I can boost to a maximum of gold 1. Servers viable: EU West EU Nordic
Searching GOOD DO acc, selling good LoL acc
02/24/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! I'm offering you my League of Legends account to trade it with a very good darkorbit account. It has: 62 champs (including i.e. Darius, Fiora, Ahri, Malzahar, Irelia, Draven...) Skins: Foxfire Ahri, Midnight Ahri, Woad Ashe, Bad Santa Veigar, Crimson Akali, Slaybelle Kata Never banned! About 900 wins Do account requirements (i prefer these): Full Havoc or full Hercules (prefer full hercules) Aegis/citadel/all skill designs