Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling CSM2 Account | 630k GP | 26 Permanent Weapons | 1 Permanent Merc | Vintage

Discussion on Selling CSM2 Account | 630k GP | 26 Permanent Weapons | 1 Permanent Merc | Vintage within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Null

Null
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling legit level 85 account with many permanent weapons
02/22/2015 - WarRock Trading - 4 Replies
Kills 250k+/deaths 150k+ Never hacked, scripted, ovc'd or banned and its my original account. Account is from G1-times so pretty old. Permanent stuff: Gina, Hana, Iron/Flame mask, m202_warhead, combat backpacks, M134_Gold, M60_Gold, AI_AW and Famas 8th slot from G1, Mosin_Nagant, Tmp9, medic box. 100+ days stamina, sp ups, rpg_sw, mp5k_gold.
[CF NA] Selling Account with 3 VIPs; +GP +ZP Permanent Weapons With Honorable Ribbon
07/16/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 3 Replies
1. Find a middleman I can confirm 2. If you have good rep, I'll go first ^^^^^^If you have don't have one of these, then you will go first `Payment in the form of Steam or PaySafeCard Pre-paid card(s)/code(s) If you want further proof of this account, skype me @Skylow Bobby Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details
Selling my CF-NA Account! 13 Weapons won and more than 26 Permanent Weapons!
03/04/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, I'd like to sell my CF-Acc. It got plenty of Weapons, really nice onces, if i'm allowed to say that. A list: -AWM - Liquid Metal -R93T2 -AK-Scope -AK-Camo -AK-Silver -Brass Knuckles -M4A1-E -M4A1-Gold
Selling my CF-NA Account! 13 Weapons won and more than 26 Permanent Weapons!
03/01/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, I want to sell my Cf-Acc! The Weapons are pretty awesome. Let me hear your offers, Partypeople! I'd just take "Paypal-Money" Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details