Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling BG AMAZING PERMS EXP PASSES ETC

Discussion on Selling BG AMAZING PERMS EXP PASSES ETC within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling BG AMAZING PERMS EXP PASSES ETC

Hello I'm selling another account this time it's BG

the rules are you go first or MM and no you can't log into the account until i get the codes
What I want 150+
Steam cards

Weps:

Gear:

Functions:

KDA/NX GRADE/GP
IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/6o34f6.jpg[/IMG]

I'm not looking to fast sell I'll take my time for the right offer
this account is also 5+ years old aswell.
My skype will be given when I know the offer.
Old 03/25/2016, 06:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump 4 sale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] MAJ 3 WITH GOOD PERMS AND EXP PASSES!
03/11/2016 - Combat Arms Trading - 2 Replies
Hello wonderful today I'm selling a combat arms MAJ 3 never has been suspended nor banned. Rules are: We use MM, Don't lowball me because I know my account value The Pics of what perms has on it are Weapons: http://i66.tinypic.com/4gver.png Gear:
Selling CA EU ACC, MAJ3/MAXSET/CQB CAMO/PERMS/PERM LICENSE/XP PASSES/KDRESET/GENDER!
12/28/2015 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
Deleted.
Selling amazing Runescape account, AMAZING RS3 and Started berserker on 07!
03/23/2015 - Runescape Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys I am here to also try and sell my runescape 3 account as i no longer enjoy the game. The account is amazing has a lot of untradeables. The stats of the account are; Gyazo - 9449e43e431f6a5d01190d238086ae12.png The stats you can't see is dungeoneering and divination, The acccount has 99 dungeoneering and 60 divination. The untradeables on the account!
Selling AMAZING league of legends account. OVER 40 characters, 20+ amazing skins!!
04/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Get ready to be amazed on how this LoL account is ;] I'm currently 29 (half way through 30) with full Twitch Runes xD Also, have over 40+ Character with almost one skin for each. GET IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE xD Reason Quit: Twitch is squishy.... Accepted Payment Methods: PayPal Additional Stipulations and Requirements: Pictures :)