Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

account with 1 star weapon license perm !

Discussion on account with 1 star weapon license perm ! within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
account with 1 star weapon license perm !

Hello,

Im selling a 1lt account with the following items perm:

Player name color change ( Mint blue )

1 star weapon license perm. [ This means you can extend almost any rare gun for permanent ( example, SG50 , Max SG ) ]

30 megaphones

and a 30d exclusive pass in inbox.

----------------------------------------

You can contact me via private message or skype, send me your skype name in private message if you are interested. Im not asking for money, you need to make the first offer.

As A Middleman im always using Nightcore

This MM is safe as you can see at the forum thread. He asks 2,50 fee Which the BUYER will pay. Simply because I have no paypal ^^.

So take 2,50 off your bidding price for the fee.

Thanks.
Old 01/25/2016, 14:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 157/1/0
Any perms?
Old 01/25/2016, 15:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~iTzzMe~ View Post
Any perms?
No perms, around 1 mill gp. the perm gold rare weapon license and 30d exclusive pass
Old 01/25/2016, 15:20   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 157/1/0
aproximate price?
Old 01/25/2016, 17:59   #5

Like I said in my thread ^^ You need to make a bid offer
Old 01/25/2016, 20:30   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey can u send me a Screen from the Permanent Weapon License?

Tags
combatarms, sell