Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MAJOR 5] 2.45 KD WITH ALOT OF PERMS

Discussion on [MAJOR 5] 2.45 KD WITH ALOT OF PERMS within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [MAJOR 5] 2.45 KD WITH ALOT OF PERMS

Major 5

Selling my love because of a new game I'm playing, Selling it for Paysafe or Paypal, not going first, heres some Pictures.

Elite perm aswell.

It's a EU account, minimum 50 euros for the account, Contact me on skype not here: ttomsiven

+ it has 10k kills, 4k deaths 2.45 kd.

+ it has Prison Uniform Permanent

Scammers dont even try to add.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] combat arms LTC5 account alot of perms
12/03/2015 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
and full of inbox items ,specials , nx weps and uniforms , over 2 million gp skype : unlimit3d_x3 whatsapp : +201152606665
[Selling] Col1 with alot of perms for sale!
07/13/2015 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i am looking for cash in paypal dollars or euros it doesnt matter COL 1 With alot of perms Here is my video: https://youtu.be/S1W4-drf28M Skype:Christian46531 Best offer will take Anyone interested?
[Selling] Ltc1 Sig50perm orthus 30 days/ alot perms
06/24/2015 - Combat Arms Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my ltc1 with Sig50 perm/p90tr/g36valk/cqb/full speed gear/orthus for 30 Days vipers p90tr 30 Days add my skype:johnny.mai8 or post offers down below i will not go first if you are not trusted and no idea to try impost i will do trade thru epvp system else we use mm taking pp/paysafecard/cs:go skins Offer:50€ Aw:80$pp/100€psc
[Selling] Selling General Alot Perms | ACCEPTING ONLY PSC
07/23/2014 - Combat Arms Trading - 9 Replies
Kdr: 1.00+ NxGrade: Gold Perms: 30+ Also spec + also full speed. No reports Never hacked, Full clean. Skype: osama.javed52 No chance to scam because, i not go first in any case spended more then 500 euros+, i show you account only if you want, i send you screens on your skype.
[Buying] Buying Account With Alot Perms !
08/04/2013 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
#closed