Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade perm name colour change for gp

Discussion on Trade perm name colour change for gp within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade perm name colour change for gp

Im looking for player to trade with me player name colour change for gp .i will only deal with serious people so dont waiste my time
Add me on skype for more information caeutrade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] COL 3 | Perm Name Colour | Souza's Parafal
10/26/2015 - Combat Arms Trading - 3 Replies
The account I am selling is an EU account, therefore you need to use the EU Launcher to login to it. The account is very close to COL3, It has Dark Green Permanent Name Color, It also has Souza's parafal for 86 Days, and the German Recon Vest Perm. You can see the rest of the account in the screenshots below. CLICK HERE FOR PICS I will NOT be going first for this trade, either you go first via ~>Paypal<~ or we use an OMM from here (****) You can reach me on Skype at: Vap0rizerr
[Selling] Selling LTC1 with perm 25%, perm colour and much more!
10/21/2015 - Combat Arms Trading - 12 Replies
Need to get rid of the account! €50 First of all, you will start. If you do not trust me, your problem, all you have to do is press the back button. You will have these permanent weapons: - (ACE) G36E Valkyrie - (ACE) P90TR - USP Tactical SE - M69HE Frag-NL - TRG-21
change Colour
11/15/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 0 Replies
is there anyway to change the colour of the server message? (id 100 64) i hope there is a way to chnage this thx
[Selling] CA NA - GOA Lots of perms (Nice Inbox, Perm Name Colour)
11/02/2014 - Combat Arms Trading - 1 Replies
KDR: 1.50 (100k+ kills) Platinum NX Grade Reason For Sale: Quitting CA gonna start playing WoW History: Never Banned / Suspended Screenshots: GOA - Imgur Payment: I would like $120 for the account through PayPal. ***This is not a set price, I'm willing to negotiate***
MAJ 2 ACC mit Perm Name Colour und Elite
11/07/2011 - Combat Arms Trading - 6 Replies
Ich verkaufe hier meinen MAJ2 Account. Der Account hat etwa 10Perma Waffen (Ohne Standard Mist) darunter eine CQB LE, Arctic Wolf LE, PP19Mod LE, L85A1 MOD, P90TR, G36E LE UMP und L96A1. Die Inbox ist noch voll von Gear und Chars aus den Kalikas. Auf dem Account ist ein Perma Elite und eine perma Name Colour in Grün vorhanden. Das Problem ist, dass First und Last Name fehlen, allerdings kann man dennoch das PW ändern, wie erfahrt ihr dann beim Kauf. Das ist auch der Grund warum...