Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CAE|Selling amazing acc.

Discussion on CAE|Selling amazing acc. within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CAE|Selling amazing acc.

i'm going to sell my ltc account because i will not that much..
it's platnuim it has got nemexis mask and packback and g36e autmun and law andm4a1 sop mod perm and mzp and rbj and speed perm and 900kgp and slekton vest perm and witch hat perm and halloweck sickle and m11 tactical knife and halloween hat perm (cosmetic) and dual perm also mines,frag NL,Normal black nade,2 frags pack,watermelon frag,pumkin frag,heartbeat,Xm-8 spider,and g23 polish and more also code name viper perm
add me in skype:
mohamed.hjil
(paysafecard)
if you are not scammer ofc we can use MM or you go first

Guys beaware some one on skype added me his name was Darly-Dixon-evp he is fake and scammer.
Old 02/01/2015, 12:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 160/0/3
I want to buy it!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling AMAZING league of legends account. OVER 40 characters, 20+ amazing skins!!
04/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Get ready to be amazed on how this LoL account is ;] I'm currently 29 (half way through 30) with full Twitch Runes xD Also, have over 40+ Character with almost one skin for each. GET IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE xD Reason Quit: Twitch is squishy.... Accepted Payment Methods: PayPal Additional Stipulations and Requirements: Pictures :)
Selling AMAZING lvl 30 NA ACC
01/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling a NA account level 30, it is silver i believe from last season. ATM it has 1280 ELO It has 77 champs + 1k rp + a load of runes + 10 rune pages and a IP boost for 9 days and 12 hours from dec 30th 7 pm eastern skins including: nightmare cho gath Spooky gangplank hired gun graves nightblade irelia traditional lee sin
Selling AMAZING lvl 30 NA ACC
12/31/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling a NA account level 30, it is silver i believe from last season. ATM it has 1280 ELO It has 77 champs + 1k rp + a load of runes + 10 rune pages and a IP boost for 9 days and 12 hours from dec 30th 7 pm eastern skins including: nightmare cho gath Spooky gangplank hired gun graves nightblade irelia traditional lee sin
AMAZING ACC SELLING !
02/19/2011 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Closed