Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Good, stuffed up CAEU account.

Discussion on WTB Good, stuffed up CAEU account. within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Good, stuffed up CAEU account.

(Copied completely from a different post I posted before on the /\/\pgh(I'm sorry mods/admins, I just want to find an account, not make any advertising.) forums (but there are alot less traders here so I'll try this forum.), I do check those posts out more actively because I'm used to it but I'll try to check this post daily or twice a day.)

--------------------------------------------

Hi there,
I'm looking for a CA EU account,

Tho these things aren't required, I'm looking for the best account I can find for a somewhat reasonable price obviously.
(English is not my native language, I'm sorry but I do my best.)

I'm looking for:
<<Req.>>
- Oviously, Perm weapons, who doen't like perm weapons? I do, especially AR's and maybe one or two SR's? (Ps, the more useful ones, the better.)
- NX rare perm(s), tho this is not a must, I'd really like something special on the account for example I totally love the M417SB, Sopmod, REC7 Rangers, M416 CQB variants or some other strong weapons (pref. AR's and again, the more useful ones, the better.)
- Full perm speed, sorry. But that's a must.
- Maybe perm extra gear? Heartbeat, nades, maybe namecolor, codenames? Anything is welcome.

<<No requirement>>
- I'm a big fan of the L85A1/L85A2 series, got the L85A1 MOD, L85A1 MOD Camo or maybe even the Zadan's MOD camo? (oh, baby *-*), I'd really love to, then again, I don't NEED them, I just really like them so it's just a ++++.
- ?Epics? it'd be really great to find a good account with one or more epic weapons but yea, that's just a big plus but definitely no requirement.
- A little bit of money, not too important to me.

Optional: Zadan's Mod perm will increase the value by a great amount so I would be incredibly less critical about other stuff.

KDR/Rank doesn't matter too much to me, rank is just a +.

As of a previous incident, I now ONLY accept paypal, and ONLY trade with a OMM, without exception.
Edit: Awfully big incident.

Post a comment down below with info and leave skype, I'll add you right away when I'll read it.

---------------------------------

PS, I'm not sure if there are a official middleman or group but that's a requirement.
If there's not, please contact my post on /\/\pgh, you can find it easily (not sure if I'm allowed to post links so I won't be posting any links.
Old 10/10/2014, 19:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can help you, skype: trader-epvp1
Old 10/11/2014, 17:59   #3

Still lookin',
I'd really like a nice account so send me some lists/screens of what you've got!

Most interested in Rare and Epic (but that's dahm hard to find) ASSAULT weapons. (stuff like the P90 TR and stuff are nice and increase the value and price but if there're no perm AR's that I'm looking for then I won't go for it.
Price depends on what you're offering me, I don't really have a limit.

Edit: The only TIMED weapon that I'm interested in is the Zadan's L85A1 Mod (with enough times to get epic renewals), all other timed weapons (unless it's 1-2 years.) are nearly worth nothing to me.
Old 10/13/2014, 13:25   #4

#buump#
C'mon you people, don'tya have any big accounts?
Old 10/24/2014, 18:22   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elling col3 kdr 1.53
this account is loaded looking for around 170 usd willing to use middle man service

Perms:
Mk14 Mod 0
Nemexis F2000
M4a1 sopmod
An-94 TactOP
Ak74m
Parafal
M4a1 desert warrior
Sg556 Mark II
Rec7
G36e Le
K2