Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gordon CA 1.2.6 NOT PATCHED

Discussion on Gordon CA 1.2.6 NOT PATCHED within the Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Combat Arms category.

Old 11/28/2009, 19:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
Patched does not mean that when you start the game youll get banned! It means that nexon had to update the game system itself in order to solve the hack issue. It has nothing to do weather you get banned or not! Nexon cant detect that your hacking just because you have it on. They detect when they notice a high amount of kicks for a certain reason or by noticing an increase in score.
Old 12/10/2009, 22:45   #17

alguem tem o gordon novo ai?????????
Old 12/23/2009, 17:54   #18

No, it doesn't actually. It crashes after a while. You are not simply 'banned.' I've tried so many patched hacks it's not even funny. I try to edit the hacks so they work, but I fail.
Old 12/23/2009, 17:55   #19

And William. Stop spamming.